Fish is on Lance's bandwagon, at least for one OTS

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think the main point that Fish is making is that 1) Trey knew the offense, 2) Looked very good running the offense (against air), 3) had legit buzz among coaches and players. Anyone trashing Fish for this is just being reflexively negative.
I admit I am reflexively negative towards Fish, Cowturd and Stephen *** Smith and always will be.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I admit I am reflexively negative towards Fish, Cowturd and Stephen *** Smith and always will be.
Thus my original point to you: "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Your opinion is based on emotion, passion and bias...but you lack facts on what Fish ACTUALLY SAID. It kinda matters when you're trying to have a rational discussion.

BTW, Fish has been affiliated with the team for nearly 40 years...and you have sources better than this? I'd like to hear them...perhaps you can share.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thus my original point to you: "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Your opinion is based on emotion, passion and bias...but you lack facts on what Fish ACTUALLY SAID. It kinda matters when you're trying to have a rational discussion.

BTW, Fish has been affiliated with the team for nearly 40 years...and you have sources better than this? I'd like to hear them...perhaps you can share.
My opinion is based on the crap that comes out of their mouths.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Any time Fish is on someone’s bandwagon it never turns out well. I didn’t listen to the video I don’t take him seriously. The guy ends up wrong about practically everything.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
My opinion is based on the crap that comes out of their mouths.
Same. No one is perfect...that's not a reasonable measure of journalism. If he gives his opinion he always says that it is his opinion. Sometimes he's in the know, sometimes he's not. But it's better than listening to Jerry...anyone who listens to him is a fool (respectfully).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Same. No one is perfect...that's not a reasonable measure of journalism. If he gives his opinion he always says that it is his opinion. Sometimes he's in the know, sometimes he's not. But it's better than listening to Jerry...anyone who listens to him is a fool (respectfully).
I listen to Jerry for several reasons. First, I know Jerry speak as I’ve listened to it since he took over. Like the “All In” comment. You all fell for it when I knew from the beginning it was all about contracts. Secondly, listening to Jerry is always good for a few laughs. I respect the guy a lot for what he’s done. It’s just that for the last 29 years it hasn’t worked.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I listen to Jerry for several reasons. First, I know Jerry speak as I’ve listened to it since he took over. Like the “All In” comment. You all fell for it when I knew from the beginning it was all about contracts. Secondly, listening to Jerry is always good for a few laughs. I respect the guy a lot for what he’s done. It’s just that for the last 29 years it hasn’t worked.
We agree that Jerry is good for comedy ...and no...I didn't fall for his "all in" comment. If you recall, I was the guy being lambasted by Dak fans/haters by saying that I don't think Jerry every really believed in Dak and one of my stated reasons was the lack of free agency support that indicated "all in". Sure, he'd pick up a free agent or two, but he never pushed all his chips to the middle like he used to. Could be Stephen, but as we say with Trey Lance, no one can stop Jerry if he wants to exert his authority. I don't think he loves Dak...respects him...but not love.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I rarely watch Fish videos because he's so hard to listen to conversationally and contextually.

However, what is his obsession with the Pavlovian bell he keeps hitting? Will his stream be cut off if he fails to hit it every few seconds or something?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We agree that Jerry is good for comedy ...and no...I didn't fall for his "all in" comment. If you recall, I was the guy being lambasted by Dak fans/haters by saying that I don't think Jerry every really believed in Dak and one of my stated reasons was the lack of free agency support that indicated "all in". Sure, he'd pick up a free agent or two, but he never pushed all his chips to the middle like he used to. Could be Stephen, but as we say with Trey Lance, no one can stop Jerry if he wants to exert his authority. I don't think he loves Dak...respects him...but not love.
You never thought for a moment that Jerry thinks that no over paying in free agency is why he doesn’t partake in free agency did you?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You never thought for a moment that Jerry thinks that no over paying in free agency is why he doesn’t partake in free agency did you?
“Everything I ever got worth anything…I overpaid for “ - said Jerry, 1000x when asked why he overpaid in free agency. Jerry believes that to his core. Stephen, who is more like his mother, does not. So Jerry refusing to go hard in free agency means that either Stephen is in control (most of the time) and/or Jerry doesn’t believe in Dak enough to mortgage the future chasing rings today.