Twitter: Fish: Jones coaching search will feature a wide cabinet and large net

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All this hyperbole over fake news. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Garrett is getting a contract extension as soon as this season is concluded.

Even if we dont make the playoffs?

I find that hard to believe.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we don't make the playoffs, Garrett's firing is more likely, not less likely.

I think Jerry pretty much laid out the conditions under where Garrett gets an extension...….a magical playoff run that people talk about for 30 yrs.

Cant go on a magical playoff run if you dont even make the tourney...….no playoffs and there is not even a discussion, Garrett is gone.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think Jerry pretty much laid out the conditions under where Garrett gets an extension...….a magical playoff run that people talk about for 30 yrs.

Cant go on a magical playoff run if you dont even make the tourney...….no playoffs and there is not even a discussion, Garrett is gone.
That doesn't contradict anything I said so stop spiking the football as if it does.

HotDog37

Reaction score
My family loves Garrett.

I will stand by the coach. He isnt perfect, but he still has loyal fans. Hes all my son has ever known.

Garrett seems like a very nice guy I get it. No one is perfect. He isn't a good coach. Glad your son approves of him. I do not. It's life.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I agree with most of that.

I think the entire defensive coaching staff is toast.

I think Moore & Kitna survive.

I think so too. But I am yet not sold on Moore either. The Boise way is not the only way. Garrett deserves criticism for the lack of counter-adjustments in game, but so should Kellen Moore as well.