Twitter: Fish list of possible DC hires

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

The Jones family has a keen awareness, for certain, about George Edwards.

Jerry uses that phrase a lot, makes me think it's a direct quote.

Dan Quinn - I'm not aware of a particular Jones/McCarthy connection. But the Joneses are aware of Quinn's Super Bowl resume.

Someone seriously typed that? Did they not watch that particular Super Bowl?

They need to not allow head coach Mike McCarthy to make the hire unilaterally.

What? the? heck?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Capers is 70 and hasn't been a DC since 2017.
A special asst on defense, sure but I don't see him as a coordinator here.

BTW.....just read a tweet Titans ( he's a senior assistant coach ) are not bringing back. (lol)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The Jones family has a keen awareness, for certain, about George Edwards.

Jerry uses that phrase a lot, makes me think it's a direct quote.

Dan Quinn - I'm not aware of a particular Jones/McCarthy connection. But the Joneses are aware of Quinn's Super Bowl resume.

Someone seriously typed that? Did they not watch that particular Super Bowl?

They need to not allow head coach Mike McCarthy to make the hire unilaterally.

What? the? heck?

Dan Quinn and Jason Garret are good buddies ....they were both on Saban's staff when he was HC for the Dolphins

BTW: Folks pimping Bradley and Quinn, can expect renewed Earl Thomas to Dallas talk if one is hired.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sean Lee it is! Lol

We laughing but what if Jerry sees the same in Lee he's seen in Kellen Moore? Make Lee DC and bring in a couple of vet positional coaches to work with him. Let's be honest, can you think of anyone who knows the D players and their capabilities better than Lee. Not to mention this is exactly a Jerry thing to do.......(LOL)

Verdict

Reaction score
We laughing but what if Jerry sees the same in Lee he's seen in Kellen Moore? Make Lee DC and bring in a couple of vet positional coaches to work with him. Let's be honest, can you think of anyone who knows the D players and their capabilities better than Lee. Not to mention this is exactly a Jerry thing to do.......(LOL)
All you say is TRUE. I was making a joke because they listed 500 people and Sean Lee wasn’t one of them.

ICP

Reaction score
It's gonna be Whitt, now instead of falling behind and trying to mount comebacks we'll be known for blowing big leads

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Whitt has never been a DC???

but he knows big Mike from their time at the Packers.