Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have about 7 right now. Plus they could draft Lamb

f93491f0c06b7e04fba92eccb359fa2f.gif

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Unless you are going after a #1 then why not? I'll take a 3 year vet for a 4th vs a rookie for a 4th as long as thr WR hadms played at least to that level.
In a later post I said I’d be ok with day 3 pick

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah but he only has straight line speed.

Should have never traded away Ryan Switzer. Heck I wouldn't have a problem with sending a 7th to the Steelers to get Switz back.

I thought Switzer was our future in the slot too, but he has done nothing to establish himself as a receiver. Even returning punts, which was his calling card in college he’s struggled at.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
But ask yourself how much can you expect from a rookie, especially one drafted 4th or later. Remember we're looking for a starter to replace Cobb. I doubt a 4th or 5th round rook can do that......
You also have to consider the loss of experience in the receivers with Wktten AND Cobb out.

That is alot of change for Dak.

His nearly 5000 yr season last year maybe getting smaller in the rear view mirror.

I think with these changes plus others in the team..

Dam probably regresses this year and every blows up about keeping him.

Just my 2 cents.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I am fine with trading picks for an established player. I thought it worked great for Quinn last year. I don’t think I would be Interested in trading any of our top 4 picks though. Although if I could find a player who can help immediately for one of our later picks, I would be down. Even if it was a short term fix with a player.