Twitter: Fish seems to think Earl Thomas is now in play

Chappy

Reaction score
With Dez gone our offense is easily 1 TD poorer and he took the best defender every week and sometimes 2 of them.

We need our D to be even stronger this season now as we cannot keep giving up 30+ scores and expect our offense with out Dez to simply outscore everyone.

Thomas regardless what he costs is a must sign for me and our current secondary as the guy is a great player and a true leader to mentor our currently rather young secondary.

Bigdog

Reaction score
With Dez gone our offense is easily 1 TD poorer and he took the best defender every week and sometimes 2 of them.

We need our D to be even stronger this season now as we cannot keep giving up 30+ scores and expect our offense with out Dez to simply outscore everyone.

Thomas regardless what he costs is a must sign for me and our current secondary as the guy is a great player and a true leader to mentor our currently rather young secondary.
Dez was not even getting double team last year and the best defender did not shadow him across the field.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Behind closed doors.
Agree. Thomas did it re all pro Bobby Wagner. On TV. After a loss. Now i have no issue with what he did. At all. Wagner played hurt and Thomas thought he hurt the team in doing so. But my question is how would Garrett deal with two all pros arguing in public ?? I think it's a valid question. Not about those but about the culture and leadership from above ...

jjktkk

Reaction score
Agree. Thomas did it re all pro Bobby Wagner. On TV. After a loss. Now i have no issue with what he did. At all. Wagner played hurt and Thomas thought he hurt the team in doing so. But my question is how would Garrett deal with two all pros arguing in public ?? I think it's a valid question. Not about those but about the culture and leadership from above ...
Two reasons why I wouldn't be concerned about Thomas if he became a Cowboy... Thomas's credentials as a player and 2nd, Seattle had quite a few volatile personalities, where I don't see the same locker room dynamics in Dallas.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Garrett would deal with it but going to the media as a "source"