Fish show compares current Cowboys right now in May, to the 92 Cowboys in May 92

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't mind reading over 150 words, but I'd like them to be entertaining.
Yeah but what's entertaining to you and what's entertaining to others is all perspective it's personal preference it's a damn opinion you don't like it you could just pass it up you don't even have to respond if it was that bad and that hurt on your eyes you should just pass it up just move on but when you feel the need to make a response as if I did something terrible I'm definitely gonna like clap back!!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The NFL of today is nothing like it was back then. Players nowadays are a bunch of mercenaries who go to the highest bidder. They play for the love of the all mighty dollar, not for the love of the game. They are paycheck collectors and crybabies. Give me the old Texas Staduim atmosphere with Tom Landry and Roger Staubach over this clown show any day.
Woodson was a guy with 3 rings and 3 All Pro years playing a full load of defense and special teams on a losing team while he dragged one injured arm across the field all season.

Not too many of those in the league anymore.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Woodson was a guy with 3 rings and 3 All Pro years playing a full load of defense and special teams on a losing team while he dragged one injured arm across the field all season.

Not too many of those in the league anymore.
Nope, Emmitt is probably the most current player to do that. Of course he wasn't from that era, but still one of the most dedicated Cowboy players to ever play.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Yeah but what's entertaining to you and what's entertaining to others is all perspective it's personal preference it's a damn opinion you don't like it you could just pass it up you don't even have to respond if it was that bad and that hurt on your eyes you should just pass it up just move on but when you feel the need to make a response as if I did something terrible I'm definitely gonna like clap back!!!
man can you ever just have a post of one sentence that does not run on and on and on?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nope, Emmitt is probably the most current player to do that. Of course he wasn't from that era, but still one of the most dedicated Cowboy players to ever play.
I was thinking of Emmitt too. The dislocated shoulder against the Giants.

While we're at it, gotta give Tony some props. Broken ribs. Literally playing with a broken back. That game against the Commanders was something else. Played and won.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Those playoff teams were great because they played elite defense, had an elite Oline and the best RB in the game. Troy needed to make 5-10 great throws a game and it was well balanced. Those defenses didn’t give up 40+
Troy need to make 5-10 great throws and actually made them. The same can never be said about Dak Prescott since it is something he has never done on the playoff stage.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good fish show, compares the current team right now in may, to the 92 cowboys in may 92.
Interesting because at that time we didnt know what was coming or what we had.

I will add that in 91 dallas made playoffs won a WC game against chicago, then got blown out by detroit in detroit.
not sure but I think chicago game was in chicago ??

Only here do you see Cowboys fans quoting Fisher. He’s one of the biggest phonies out there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Troy need to make 5-10 great throws and actually made them. The same can never be said about Dak Prescott since it is something he has never done on the playoff stage.
Troy had Emmitt in the backfield and a hell of a defense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We already know what we have with this team, unlike the '92 team. A QB who can't win in the playoffs and struggles against good teams, a coach who can't "get ready" for the playoffs, a new old running back who falls forward for a couple yards without being touched, one guy who can get to the opposing QB, one sometimes great WR, and a great kicker.
(in  bold): lies

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
You didn't do anything terrible; I just don't want to read a boring post. That's my opinion. Feel feel to keep "clapping back", though.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
It's a link to bonafied video highlights to games supporting my argument which exposes the lies being said about how Dak can't lead the team to wins against good teams.
After 8 years, the only Dak highlights I care about are the ones in the playoffs.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Good fish show, compares the current team right now in may, to the 92 cowboys in may 92.
Interesting because at that time we didnt know what was coming or what we had.

I will add that in 91 dallas made playoffs won a WC game against chicago, then got blown out by detroit in detroit.
not sure but I think chicago game was in chicago ??

Sounds great. Anybody ever hear of a guy named Barnum T. Bailey?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Well, don't comment until the playoffs then. Let the rest of us talk about everything else Dak and the Cowboys.
Fortunatley for all of us, you don't get to dictate when or what anyone here talks about. Dak loses to more good teams than he beats, and the numbers don't lie. It's better you ignore that, though, since it doesn't fit your narrative.