Fish show compares current Cowboys right now in May, to the 92 Cowboys in May 92

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Fortunatley for all of us, you don't get to dictate when or what anyone here talks about. Dak loses to more good teams than he beats, and the numbers don't lie. It's better you ignore that, though, since it doesn't fit your narrative.
Winning or Losing against winning teams is a team statistic, not a QB statistic. You should understand the difference before continuing to place a label. By the way, most of the best QBs in the history of the NFL have a losing record against winning teams.

Thread 'Dak Prescott: Total Record against winning teams in NFL' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-total-record-against-winning-teams-in-nfl.523358/

Flamma

Reaction score
Those playoff teams were great because they played elite defense, had an elite Oline and the best RB in the game. Troy needed to make 5-10 great throws a game and it was well balanced. Those defenses didn’t give up 40+
That '92 Cowboys team worried me early on. But they recovered well. It was either week 1 or week 2, but we had a 34-0 lead on the Giants in the 3rd. They almost came back and won. I remember this clearly because the Giants got the ball back with plenty of time down 34-28, and the scorekeeper showed Giants 35, Dallas 34. Giants stadium was going nuts. Ended up winning, but that was a scare. By the next time we played them Dallas was a much better team.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Winning or Losing against winning teams is a team statistic, not a QB statistic. You should understand the difference before continuing to place a label. By the way, most of the best QBs in the history of the NFL have a losing record against winning teams.

Thread 'Dak Prescott: Total Record against winning teams in NFL' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-total-record-against-winning-teams-in-nfl.523358/
Yeah, yeah,, yeah...I'm familiar with that excuse, too. It's a team thing, ergo Dak should be our QB forever. Even if he becomes a deer in the headlights against good teams and still doesn't know when to throw a ball away after 8 years. I also don't give a rat's about what other QBs do. "But but but other QBs!!!!!" You can prop up a corpse all you want.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah,, yeah...I'm familiar with that excuse, too. It's a team thing, ergo Dak should be our QB forever. Even if he becomes a deer in the headlights against good teams and still doesn't know when to throw a ball away after 8 years. I also don't give a rat's about what other QBs do. "But but but other QBs!!!!!" You can prop up a corpse all you want.
You don't sound well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good fish show, compares the current team right now in may, to the 92 cowboys in may 92.
Interesting because at that time we didnt know what was coming or what we had.

I will add that in 91 dallas made playoffs won a WC game against chicago, then got blown out by detroit in detroit.
not sure but I think chicago game was in chicago ??

Yes it was in Chicago.

Mannix

Reaction score
Only difference between Fish and MIckey, is that Fish is slightly more likable.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Fish didnt id the 2 scouts, but now I think maybe they were scouts for the cowboys.