Fish: Tyron Smith projected to the Jets

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's Fish......but honestly, this isn't a reach but if you are the Jets, why not use the 10th pick on LT

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...llas-cowboys-aaron-rodgers-retire-free-agency

Tyron Smith Signing with Aaron Rodgers' Jets Projected; Would Cowboys Icon Rather Retire?​

Tyron Smith Signing with Aaron Rodgers' New York Jets Projected; Would Dallas Cowboys Icon Rather Retire?

Because using the 10th pick on a LT is a waste of the 10th pick.

LTs don’t win Super Bowls. We’ve had three 1st team All-Pro linemen in the same year twice in the last 8 years and can’t win a wild card game with it.

You can usually always pencil us in for 2 every year (Martin and Smith) and it leads to nothing.

If you’re picking in the top 10 you go DT, QB, WR, LB or CB. Anything else is a waste of the pick.

starfan1

Reaction score
tyrons health concerns are annoying to me but I guess the bigger issue is the cowboys rely on him with no back up. of all the FA on the list it wouldnt upset me if they kept him dont make him practice much and if you can get another year out of him you do it.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
More of Mike Fisher looking for clicks. A pretty much made up garbage article. Last off season Fisher wrote a trash piece about Tyron being traded for a 1st.

Fisher is not the only one guilty of this tho. Several media types will start stuff about potential trades and FA signings just for clicks. Often the Cowboys is the team or one of the teams involved because we Cowboy fans are so numerous and bite on any bit of "news" (fake or otherwise).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if Fish is adequately compensating liquor store guy? Is he slipping him $20's or $100's for each tidbit? I hope Fish isn't shortchanging him. That would just be wrong. And sad.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Some of you guys are weird. I hope he goes to another team and loses. Ware gets congratulations in hindsight of the cowboys failure to win that superbowl. If you wanted Ware to go win another superbowl with another team, you are weird