Fish: Tyron Smith projected to the Jets

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It would be a very Jets like move. They'll give him a 3 year 50Mill contract and he'll play in 7 games in 3 years.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, they better go check his stats online somewhere before signing him. I know in dallas he gets veteran days off, he needs those lol

exciter

Reaction score
Hmmm… I believe Tyron has made it clear he’d retire before going to another team. Think he’ll be a priority resign and the epitome of what is meant by going all in. Especially when he’s been willing to play well below his market value for years!

Aven8

Reaction score
Fish got this from someone else. I’ve been reading about Tyron going to the Jets for months now

Gambit

Reaction score
I know this is too challenging but please remember this is a report a full month before FA even starts. They can't even talk to him yet.

It has NOT been decided he is signing anywhere. Having said that, those who just read random report with zero collaboration go ahead run with this as if it's the fact of the day.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some of you guys are weird. I hope he goes to another team and loses. Ware gets congratulations in hindsight of the cowboys failure to win that superbowl. If you wanted Ware to go win another superbowl with another team, you are weird
Yes, I wish some of these fans would go with him.

Sydla

Reaction score
Biadasz gonna walk too.
And we have fans that also want to dump Martin.

I have no issues with Biadasz walking. We could absolutely use an upgrade there and there are 3-4 center candidates we could look at in the draft - Barton, JPJ, Frazier, Van Pran.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is pure speculation by some random Jets fan. This is not going to happen. First, The Jets have a high draft pick in a draft rich with OT talent. Why take an aging vet who is likely to miss games over a young stud? And Keep in mind, the Jet have Mekhi Becton as a free agent. If they want an OT who will miss time due to injuries, the can re-sign Becton.

JBS

Reaction score
Some of you guys are weird. I hope he goes to another team and loses. Ware gets congratulations in hindsight of the cowboys failure to win that superbowl. If you wanted Ware to go win another superbowl with another team, you are weird
Not as weird as you are making it out to be but I do understand your point. Nobody in here is/was rooting for former players to win a ring over Dallas. Once Dallas is eliminated, who cares who they support.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Because using the 10th pick on a LT is a waste of the 10th pick.

LTs don’t win Super Bowls. We’ve had three 1st team All-Pro linemen in the same year twice in the last 8 years and can’t win a wild card game with it.

You can usually always pencil us in for 2 every year (Martin and Smith) and it leads to nothing.

If you’re picking in the top 10 you go DT, QB, WR, LB or CB. Anything else is a waste of the pick.
I disagree. Now in Dallas with Jerry, it doesn’t help win one. But LT is one of the most important positions to fill when building a team.

QB, LT to protect the blindside, WR, DE pass rusher, CB.

Trent Williams is one of the main reasons SF is in the SB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Because using the 10th pick on a LT is a waste of the 10th pick.

LTs don’t win Super Bowls. We’ve had three 1st team All-Pro linemen in the same year twice in the last 8 years and can’t win a wild card game with it.

You can usually always pencil us in for 2 every year (Martin and Smith) and it leads to nothing.

If you’re picking in the top 10 you go DT, QB, WR, LB or CB. Anything else is a waste of the pick.
Bizarre take right here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I disagree. Now in Dallas with Jerry, it doesn’t help win one. But LT is one of the most important positions to fill when building a team.

QB, LT to protect the blindside, WR, DE pass rusher, CB.

Trent Williams is one of the main reasons SF is in the SB.
How’d Washington do with Trent?

Kwyn

Reaction score
:hammer:This. He's a 50% available player on Sunday and due to his age and injuries, good for a few illegal procedure and holding calls.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you even watch the games?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Cowboys have had a HOF LT for a decade now and can’t get to a Conference Championship.

LT are far down on the important list.
The problem is we are going to be stuck with our QB for years to come and if we want a chance to win we have to protect him at all costs...ugh