Fish video talking about Dak and Jimmy

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But........see here we go again putting in on Dak. and why people defend him by calling out our defense.

We started on Defense and got KO'd in the first round. Defense for up. Never responded the entire game. People can claim Dak for garbage time, whatever. Our defense got no time. There was not one single area of our D that played well. Zero.

I am not taking anything away from Dak's poor start to the game, but this was 100% a team lose.
But...see here we go again. I never said it was all on Dak. I said the whole team sucked...why are you arguning with me about it?

This is exactly why you get blow back. You can;t seem to read what people write. You just make up lies to argue about.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The thing about Fish that annoys me is how he feeds you information at the rate a faucet slowly drips water.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The thing about Fish that annoys me is how he feeds you information at the rate a faucet slowly drips water.
and all the pauses lol
he has to do it slow or otherwise his show would be about 7 min long.
Some of his shows are good, but they are too long and too tedious with some repetition.
I guess he thinks it has to be a certain amount long, so he has to make it last that long.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no lol what is that ?? and does he have it??
It is likely he does not but Tardive Dyskinesia is characterized by infrequent involuntary face and/or limb movements. It is probably just me thinking too much about Ingrezza commercials, lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It is likely he does not but Tardive Dyskinesia is characterized by infrequent involuntary face and/or limb movements. It is probably just me thinking too much about Ingrezza commercials, lol.
he does do some odd things with face etc at times , I find it amusing but tedious.