Fish video talking about Dak and Jimmy

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s worth it when you don’t have a viable option behind him and you consider how long it could take to find a QB as good or better. It could take a number of premium picks and years of missing the playoffs before you find an answer. Going through that isn’t worth it, which is why he’s going to get paid.
GM Jeruh, once again gets caught with his pants down. Absolutely no back up plan, and wonders why he loses the negotiation every time.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It’s worth it when you don’t have a viable option behind him and you consider how long it could take to find a QB as good or better. It could take a number of premium picks and years of missing the playoffs before you find an answer. Going through that isn’t worth it, which is why he’s going to get paid.
Yep, stick long term with a guy who can’t get it done.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
As soon as the team was not great any more, Aikman retired early. How come he could not carry the team???
Aikman retired early because of concussions,

I was always worried about him.. but thankfully he seems fine so far.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
His career isn’t over yet. The book has yet to be written on him. Go replace him and you may end up with a QB that can’t even get you to the playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Aikman retired early because of concussions,

I was always worried about him.. but thankfully he seems fine so far.
I am aware what the explanation was.

How come he was 24-28 he last 4 years and could not win anything?

Did the concussions have anything to do with they could not protect him?

MikeT22

Reaction score
His career isn’t over yet. The book has yet to be written on him. Go replace him and you may end up with a QB that can’t even get you to the playoffs.
I know, many are afraid to try and improve. So much easier hoping Dak will finally get it and then act shocked when he chokes.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know, many are afraid to try and improve. So much easier hoping Dak will finally get it and then act shocked when he chokes.
I am not hoping Dak will finally get it.

Wow, people have selective hearing, reading or whatever you want to call it.

I am hoping for a run defense and a running game.

Kind like anything what Aikman had.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Look around the league and see how many QBs have had great playoff success. You won’t find many. Peyton Manning had his struggles in the playoffs. Jim Kelly lost 4 straight SBs. Had he played for the Cowboys this fan base would have viewed him as a choker and claimed it was a mistake to stay with him and not look for a QB that could actually win a SB. If the team/defensecould ever get it in the playoffs, I believe Dak will. If he wasn’t that good during the regular season and we weren’t making the playoffs consistently with him, Jerry would move on from him and I wouldn’t have any problem with it. Some of you are kidding yourselves if you think it’s going to be easy to improve on him, especially in the playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You know absolutely nothing. I know your afraid we figure out how to stop the run and win with Dak

MikeT22

Reaction score
I am not hoping Dak will finally get it.

Wow, people have selective hearing, reading or whatever you want to call it.

I am hoping for a run defense and a running game.

Kind like anything what Aikman had.
I see. Just don’t think trying to build a dominant team around Dak is the answer. Been trying that for 8 years.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The person you quoted is a coward. We have other examples of it not taking allllll this time but the cowards and or Dak fans think if he leaves we will never win again smh.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Look around the league and see how many QBs have had great playoff success. You won’t find many. Peyton Manning had his struggles in the playoffs. Jim Kelly lost 4 straight SBs. Had he played for the Cowboys this fan base would have viewed him as a choker and claimed it was a mistake to stay with him and not look for a QB that could actually win a SB. If the team/defensecould ever get it in the playoffs, I believe Dak will. If he wasn’t that good during the regular season and we weren’t making the playoffs consistently with him, Jerry would move on from him and I wouldn’t have any problem with it. Some of you are kidding yourselves if you think it’s going to be easy to improve on him, especially in the playoffs.
Get back to me when Dak makes it to a Super Bowl, let alone four.

How do you all come up with this stuff? lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Get back to me when Dak makes it to a Super Bowl, let alone four.

How do you all come up with this stuff? lol
Get back to me when you have a name of a QB that could lead the Cowboys to a SB. This fan base would be ripping Dak to shreds if he lost 4 straight SBs.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Get back to me when you have a name of a QB that could lead the Cowboys to a SB. This fan base would be ripping Dak to shreds if he lost 4 straight SBs.
Dak can’t even get past the divisional round. Put down the pipe

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak can’t even get past the divisional round. Put down the pipe
Neither could Romo. No QB will get past the divisional round with all the penalties, coaching mistakes and a defense that can’t stop anyone. The ones who are smoking would rather have Cooper Rush or Trey Lance at QB next season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's going to get paid because the Jones love him and are too scared to move on from him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
In other words, stick with the crap you have because the crap you replace him with might smell a little worse. Sounds like a sound plan.