Video: Fisher - Cowboys Coming Roster Moves

fivetwos

Reaction score
Exactly what progress are they going to stop?
Leary keeps McGovern off the field.

Matthews pushes Anae further down the snap chain as far as edge guys.

Need to find out about these guys sooner than later more so than trying to band aid with the other two.

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Looks like Blake Bell, actually.

McCarthy praised Schultz's in last night's presser but based on today's depth chart, it's clear that's not how he really felt.
In that case I'd guess we will see more Cedric Wilson and 4 WR sets.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It amazes and nauseates me that we gave Cam Erving more guaranteed money than the Chiefs are paying Kelechi Osemele for the year. Osemele looks to have actually made Kansas City's offensive line even better, certainly their left guard spot, while Erving is on track to be a total waste of $2.5 million.
Stash they've been blowing this type of stuff for 25 years.

Running this team is a billionaire that isnt qualified and his kid.

We know what influence McClay has on the draft and the pro scouting department has on what little they do in the FA market, but things like THIS are exactly where this team is going to suffer because of who runs it.

Think for a minute that neither of the two guys who run our team would EVER, for one SECOND, be considered by another team for that position.

They are only there because they happen to own it. Most businesses would fail. This one is actually worth more because they are decent businesmen, and it's part of an organization that has grown significantly since they have been around (ironically in large part due to Jerry's efforts).

What makes them awful is they INSIST on running football ops to prove a point and satisfy their own egos and refuse to realize that's a problem.

That's the bottom line. They cant run the team on the field successfully and the reasoning behind them still attempting it is ridiculous and insulting to the real fans.

The only ones who pay are us. Year after year.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm with you but man I can't think but to think of how awesome this team has looked in the past with Leary and he is still at an age that isn't so bad for an interior Olineman.
I hear you, and I liked the idea of adding Leary early in the offseason.

I'm worried that he wasnt even in a camp, and probably got fat on a couch lately, which isnt good for that degenerative knee.

I would add a veteran swing tackle and stay with the kids inside. Theres a 3rd and a 4th rounder there that need opportunities.