Fisher: Cowboys Exploring Jarran Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What makes you think they are getting him to sit behind them? Wright can play any of the LB positions. Makes a lot of sense go get him.
I just addressed this.....regarding Jaylon atleast. As far as LVE....if we get Wright and pick of lve 5th year that'll be another DallASS move. That move would make zero sense.

plasticman

Reaction score
How in the world did this guy not make the Pro Bowl in 2018?

His most recent game, a wildcard playoff, he had two sacks, three tackles for losses, and three QB hits while participating in 46% of the snaps.

However, signing him is going to be a financial commitment.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Reed would really add something here.

I think that adding one impact player vs a pile of average at best crap is what many around here are upset over not doing.

Its truly sad when you have to go back to days of LaRoi Glover and Deion Sanders to think of impact FA that were signed.

Carson

Reaction score
How in the world did this guy not make the Pro Bowl in 2018?

His most recent game, a wildcard playoff, he had two sacks, three tackles for losses, and three QB hits while participating in 46% of the snaps.

However, signing him is going to be a financial commitment.
Much rather pay top dollar for production than pay middle of the way for nothing lol

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
“Exploring Jarran Reed” sounds like a 90’s indie film.

Rayman70

Reaction score
“Exploring Jarran Reed” sounds like a 90’s indie film.
or sounds like a Ron Jeremy Flick lol..
Redd24a64a24dcea3bd8269b9fe36ad0a

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dumpster diving in the Seahawks trash can.
Lol wow. Typical. We don’t do anything snd we are lazy. We do something and it’s dumpster diving. Wright and Reed are better than anything we currently have at those positions currently. Only thing dumpster worthy is your post.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't know......but 11mill a year ain't happening in big D
That isn't going to happen anywhere. He is probably going to have to sign a one year deal for a lot less with the hope of cashing in next year.

rambo2

Reaction score
Reed and KJ make too much sense. So it won’t happen. I also worry that it appears like the Griff, Poe, McCoy moves as well. Just names.
I think that they can sign Wright, but are waiting to see if they can work out the deal for Reed first. They probably need to do a restructure on another contract or two to work it all out.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah, police explore charging him with 4th degree assault but declined (no injuries). Some incident where he suppose to have thrown a gf out of his apartment (not nicely) after some dispute involving a stripper. NFL suspended him 6 games.
3 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.