Video: Fisher: Cowboys irritated with Amari

D4KADON

Reaction score
This sounds so petty.

The dude for the most part produces and has been sneaky consistent since he’s been in the league

This will all be forgotten if Cooper balls out in the first quarter of the season which he more than likely will

links18

Reaction score
They can be irritated all they want, he already got paid.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s interesting….no one can say Coop doesn’t get the stats. But he does have a bad habit of disappearing in big games. In 2019, in several critical games where we really needed him, he literally disappeared.

Evidence in 2019:
  • Vs the Jets in that embarrassing loss 24-22 loss, he caught 1 pass for 3 yards.
  • Vs. pats in a must win in week 13. He was shut out.
  • Vs. Philly in the game that decided the division, he caught 4 passes for 24 yds.
In 2020:
  • In a big game against filly in week 8- 1 catch, 5 yds.
  • In another game that decided the division in week 17 vs the giants, he went 6 for 41 yards.
Hey Cooper is a very talented guy. And he does put up some monster games and numbers. But for the money he’s making, he also has a bad habit of disappearing at the most important moments.

Cooper played three snaps against the Jets, making one catch on the first series before landing hard on his hip and being ruled out of the rest of the game. Sometimes numbers don't tell the whole story.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Same guy that took himself out on the 4th down play in 2019?

Why is anyone shocked?

If you are talking about the Eagles' game, Cooper has said he was pulled on that fourth-down play.

Jason Garrett said both Cooper and Cobb were in on a lot of plays in the two-minute offense and needed a rest. Garrett said, "He was rotating with Tavon Austin, so Austin was in."

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Robinson said through his conversations within the organization they are very frustrated with Cooper’s handling of injuries. Apparently last year they went overboard with his load management during the practice week and are not interested in doing that again this season.

"Muh feelz!"

Yeah, it's frustrating that Cooper is often injured. But I got my Big Boy Pants on and can live with it. You'd think that professionals would not be yowling about their feelings, but would put on their Big Boy Pants everyone morning and deal with frustrations of their jobs without whining about it too.

Coop shows up for games and executes. Missing practice may not allow them to check all the boxes they want, but the point of practice is to be *able* to execute. If a guy shows up for the game and delivers, get off his back.

Way back in highschool a physics class made homework optional if you got 90+ on the last test. Works for me.

quickccc

Reaction score
It’s interesting….no one can say Coop doesn’t get the stats. But he does have a bad habit of disappearing in big games. In 2019, in several critical games where we really needed him, he literally disappeared.

Evidence in 2019:
  • Vs the Jets in that embarrassing loss 24-22 loss, he caught 1 pass for 3 yards.
  • Vs. Philly in the game that decided the division, he caught 4 passes for 24 yds.
In 2020:
  • In another game that decided the division in week 17 vs the giants, he went 6 for 41 yards.
Hey Cooper is a very talented guy. And he does put up some monster games and numbers. But for the money he’s making, he also has a bad habit of disappearing at the most important moments.

- At Philly in 2020 ? ... With Ben DiNucci starting at QB ? Really ?
- at NYG in 2020 .....in fairness come at me, if Coop is playing with Dak Prescott present instead of Dalton. .then jury trial commences

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Evidence in 2019:
In 2020:
and in 1 game they had him on the sidelines during a big down or series in redzone remember that?
part of this could be the play calling , and target priority, and the qb.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
- At Philly in 2020 ? ... With Ben DiNucci starting at QB ? Really ?
- at NYG in 2020 .....in fairness come at me, if Coop is playing with Dak Prescott present instead of Dalton. .then jury trial commences
Ok. He was playing with Dak in 2019 vs pats and eaglets in 2019 when the division was on the line. He ghosted. I’m not saying Coop is bad. Just saying he disappears at bad moments in a season. He can’t catch passes from Dalton? He caught 6 for 121 the week before…from Dalton.

ESisback

Reaction score
This makes me hate the media even more. They manufacture drama for rating$, but wind up hurting the team by creating discord between the players and FO. Cooper will develop a bad attitude hearing irresponsible idiots like Fish prattle on about the organization being upset with him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Coop can't be counted on to be available when the stakes are high.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Everytime I see this guy he is recording his videos in the most random spots. I think the last one I saw was him ducking under a palm tree. :laugh:

coult44

Reaction score
Robinson said through his conversations within the organization they are very frustrated with Cooper’s handling of injuries. Apparently last year they went overboard with his load management during the practice week and are not interested in doing that again this season.

Funny since Jerry and Steven both told everyone we wouldn’t see Coop or Tank for about 3 more weeks. Nobody is frustrated with him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone remember how many TDs we scored prior to his arrival as the new Dak Friendly offense was dying a slow death?
Ya thought so......:omg:

Proof

Reaction score
I agree with the general principle of the post but that week 8 DiNucci game is not one I would list against him. Having a career best season with 4 different QB’s is pretty impressive honestly.

I think for this current squad he’s a great #1 because there are so many other weapons he’s not depended on in the same way a Michael Thomas for example is needed. But if you need him to be the engine of the offense like D Hop in Houston then you’ll be disappointed. Mostly because he quite clearly has the talent to be that good.

true. not to mention that jets game was not a “big game” and he left with injury in the first quarter. and against the Pats he was still hurt and not expected to play and it was practically a hurricane and against the DPOY.

Proof

Reaction score
No different than what many within the Raiders organization were saying about his commitment and actual love of the game....NOBODY should be surprised about this.....I've been saying this for two years.

and you’ve looked foolish for two years. coops been nothing short of incredible here. wake me up when we should be paying any attn to the raiders or their fans.