Video: Fisher: Cowboys plan to sign Hooker

GMO415

Reaction score
Signing more sick, lame, lazy players. It's baffling why we haven't been to a SB in over 25 years........

Jipper

Reaction score
Seems like the Cowboys are the only team showing interest in him.....makes you wonder why..

Kazee, Neal, and Hooker all at Safety..... someone will be the odd man out

Meh....only team in the news showing interest...no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

I suspect more teams are interested, the question is the price which is why the "public" interest is limited

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Meh....only team in the news showing interest...no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

I suspect more teams are interested, the question is the price which is why the "public" interest is limited

This guy could have visited 20 other teams and media outlets would lead with "Cowboys interested in..." for obvious reasons. Have people really not figured this out by now?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Signing more sick, lame, lazy players. It's baffling why we haven't been to a SB in over 25 years........

Well, this is the time to kick the tires. I mean, if Hooker isn't good, we will be able to find out here very soon. If he's not worth a spot, we can cut him. I am not complaining about this one bit.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has to pass a physical and is in quarantine at Oxnard as we speak. This suggests the intention to keep him and sign him.

I read where he would not be able to take the field until Wednesday. Because of the covid protocol. So he would not be officially signed until then anyway.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I was only speaking of Hooker as that was what this thread pertains to, not Kazee. That said, BOTH have much to prove in terms of health.
Isn't that common sense. My point is you said he has to prove himself to be a legit signing. If he signs it will be for a minimum deal so how if he doesn't make it is that not legit, it's a free trial. I for one always liked these signings and I think Hooker is a steal.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope he'll be handled carefully to avoid the likelihood of re-injury to his Achilles.
There'll be soreness at first. Later in the season, he might be ready to go.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
This guy could have visited 20 other teams and media outlets would lead with "Cowboys interested in..." for obvious reasons. Have people really not figured this out by now?

This is very true

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Seems like the Cowboys are the only team showing interest in him.....makes you wonder why..

Kazee, Neal, and Hooker all at Safety..... someone will be the odd man out
well, we know that the other 31 teas all know exactly what they are doing, so they obviously know that Hooker is done. ur FO on the other hand is 100% inept......... so that would be the reason we are gonna sign this guy and nobody else has shown any interest. This morning, I personally called every GM to verify that none of them had ANY INTEREST in him at all.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We were also drafting Marvin Wilson in Round 2. Fish is a bozo.
really? they give us draft predictions because we cant get enough of them in the off season. Name me ONE person that got their draft predictions correct.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
A cheap contract is really a no brainer. He’s a great FS when healthy.

The kid was like the Sean Lee of Indianapolis. Never healthy, but when on the field their defense was always better.