Video: Fisher: Cowboys plan to sign Hooker

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
This reminds me of my reaction to when we signed Griffen last year. Was super excited thought it was a steal.

Wanted this guy all offseason. Here’s to hoping it works out.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Fisher video that Risen didn’t have to sell a kidney for? I’m digging it.
He's out of kidneys.......got a saline dripper and morphine clicker for the pain.

I thought his recent posts would've tipped you off.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I read where he would not be able to take the field until Wednesday. Because of the covid protocol. So he would not be officially signed until then anyway.
If completing a quarantine period is a stipulation to the agreement to join the team, sure. Is that what you are saying?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If completing a quarantine period is a stipulation to the agreement to join the team, sure. Is that what you are saying?

May not be a stipulation to be signed. As they may have given him a covid test during his physical. But they may still quarantine until then anyway.
If he fails the test, they may still want to sign him, it will just be a while until he passes any tests or they are negative. If he passes, then it is the waiting period policy I guess.
I think this is the NFL, as all teams must follow it.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I read a post about not wanting to sign Hooker because that means Thompson won't make the team. Apparently Thompson is irreplaceable as a special teamer.

In other words, let's not improve our safety position because of a special team player. It is impossible to find or develop a special teamer. Dumbest thing ever!

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Is it a coincidence they sought him out after one day of camp, or does this say something about Kazee?

It doesn't speak to the depth, because we've known this whole offseason that the backups at this position are trash

My guess is this was in the works already since the first visit. Come back later to show you are healthy enough to play and we can make a deal.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Jerry must be either thrilled or confused the team would sign a hooker.

Plankton

Reaction score
At his age, it is probably best to get a wounded Hooker, if you have to get one.

tenor.gif

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
If Wilson plays like he did down the stretch and Hooker/Kazee are 100% this should be our best safety play in 15-20 years lmao.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Boys have 90 players on their roster w/the cornerback in the fold, so they will need to drop someone to add Hooker.