Video: Fisher: Cowboys plan to sign Hooker

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Blows my mind some can't get behind this low risk, high reward signing. He would be a great add.
Some of the same people complaining about this low cost move getting an injured star have also complained about Dallas giving out too expensive contracts to some of their own free agents.

It’s either too cheap or throwing too much money around. What does that mean? That people love to *****… oh, and that some of them are probably not Cowboys fans.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My guess is this was in the works already since the first visit. Come back later to show you are healthy enough to play and we can make a deal.
Oh yeah, the dots connect.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some of the same people complaining about this low cost move getting an injured star have also complained about Dallas giving out too expensive contracts to some of their own free agents.

It’s either too cheap or throwing too much money around. What does that mean? That people love to *****… oh, and that some of them are probably not Cowboys fans.
And it’s always the same usual suspects.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry bought him a Hooker

I hope the rumor is true for several reasons, some of them personal. First saw Malik play in high school.

Plenty of talent, just hasn't been able to avoid injury in the NFL.

Techsass

Reaction score
I hope the rumor is true for several reasons, some of them personal. First saw Malik play in high school.

Plenty of talent, just hasn't been able to avoid injury in the NFL.
There's a clip of Jerry saying they're signing him in another thread.