Video: Fisher Goes on Rant, Calling Fans Idiots, Says Peters Negotiations Not Over

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hey fish our o-line sucked the end of last year Even though we finished 12-5
Was it fun Heck no it was the most frustrating winning season I've ever experienced.

Me and a good percentage of the rest of cowboy nations still have that bad taste in our mouth from the 49er game with horrible o-line play and all those penalties was that fun Heck no. That's why we keep looking at the mole on her face get rid of the mole and it's a perfect picture just like fix the o-line and we have a perfect picture.

Stop trying to spin it fish poor O line play is no fun for anyone involved. Sign Peters and at least make a freaking effort.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The pomposity is just Fish being Fish. I don't like it either but time has a way of inoculating me from his annoying way of delivering information. I don't know why but I don't mind it as much anymore.
Do you mind that he is almost never right with his inside info? Like. Ever. lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
You aren't wrong!
Yeah brother I don't know maybe it's just me but it's really hard to get excited over Turpin's number being the same as romo's when our offensive line is in shambles.

Maybe in today's world I just don't have my priorities straight but I am the way I am

phildadon86

Reaction score

No you dummy. Cowboys fans are mad because THIS WASNT ADDRESSED PRIOR TO TYRON GETTING HURT, like it should have been. Cowboys fans are mad because this franchise refuses to plan ahead and is content reacting to problems and raking in billions of dollars a year. That is why cowboys fans are mad.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Fish is 100% spot on!

I wish this thread was stickied to the top of this forum so everyone could watch this video. Mike Fisher was spot on on every point he made. His message was simple: Enjoy being a fan. Enjoy the ride. Life is too short. Trust what is happening behind closed doors. Everything will work out just fine. That's not to say one should not wonder if this or that is going to work out, but overall, we should be having fun being a Cowboys fan because this team and organization is good and making the necessary changes to stay competitive and give itself a chance to reach the dance every year. Once one reaches the playoffs, anything can happen, but this organization is pretty good and so much better than what it is being given credit for by some. This organization could be much worse. Thankfully, it's not. Relax, breathe a breath of fresh air and enjoy being a fan of the #1 most sought after sports team in the world...America's Team...the World's Team...the Dallas Cowboys!
:starspin:
So what you are saying is Fisher's an idiot...

all kidding aside (and no way I'm watching 43 minutes of Fisher) I do think it is important to enjoy the ride when you are a fan, but that doesn't mean I have to trust a front office who has shown a complete disregard for addressing certain things in FA when all they needed to do was right in front of them.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
Not sure why fish annoys me but he does. This particular segement is the Truth he must follow the zone. LOL or the Ranch before that. ENJOY the Ride

phildadon86

Reaction score
Fish is 100% spot on!

I wish this thread was stickied to the top of this forum so everyone could watch this video. Mike Fisher was spot on on every point he made. His message was simple: Enjoy being a fan. Enjoy the ride. Life is too short. Trust what is happening behind closed doors. Everything will work out just fine. That's not to say one should not wonder if this or that is going to work out, but overall, we should be having fun being a Cowboys fan because this team and organization is good and making the necessary changes to stay competitive and give itself a chance to reach the dance every year. Once one reaches the playoffs, anything can happen, but this organization is pretty good and so much better than what it is being given credit for by some. This organization could be much worse. Thankfully, it's not. Relax, breathe a breath of fresh air and enjoy being a fan of the #1 most sought after sports team in the world...America's Team...the World's Team...the Dallas Cowboys!
:starspin:
You cant be serious can you?

Trust whats going on? I have 27 years of evidence that WE SHOULDNT, and IT WONT WORK OUT JUST FINE.

What do you have? lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You cant be serious can you?

Trust whats going on? I have 27 years of evidence that WE SHOULDNT, and IT WONT WORK OUT JUST FINE.

What do you have? lol
Then why are you still here? Just to complain? Sheesh.

Have you not seen the improvements this team has made recently and changes it continues to make?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Then why are you still here? Just to complain? Sheesh.

Have you not seen the improvements this team has made recently and changes it continues to make?
Because its my team. Ive been following them for over 30 years. And yes. I will complain when it is warranted.

Improvements? Where? On the OL? The WR room? You are the kind of fan that buys whatever Jerry and his family are selling and take it with a smile on your face. Sorry. I cant do that. Will I watch every game? Your damn right I will. Will I enjoy it if they fail? No I wont. However, that is what Jerry and CO have set this team up to do. Fail.

The biggest improvement I want this team to make. Is the Jones family taking a back seat. Hiring a GM. And staying away from coaching, the tv, the radio, and every where else they can be seen.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. There is zero chance I would sit through 43 minutes of Fish babbling. Can anyone summarize his points? I get one point is that fans shouldn’t criticize and we should trust Jerry and Stephen.

LOL.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because its my team. Ive been following them for over 30 years. And yes. I will complain when it is warranted.

Improvements? Where? On the OL? The WR room? You are the kind of fan that buys whatever Jerry and his family are selling and take it with a smile on your face. Sorry. I cant do that. Will I watch every game? Your damn right I will. Will I enjoy it if they fail? No I wont. However, that is what Jerry and CO have set this team up to do. Fail.

The biggest improvement I want this team to make. Is the Jones family taking a back seat. Hiring a GM. And staying away from coaching, the tv, the radio, and every where else they can be seen.
Then why watch? You're not going to get anything your way. You know that. Is that why you complain so much?

shabazz

Reaction score

unfortunately, none of us here will outlive Jerry’s regime. He and Ozzy Osborne will be the last 2 humans on the face of the earth……

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Why do you waste your time trying to actually seriously discuss football with AC?

Just laugh at him and move on. Don't fall into his "rah rah" junk.