Video: Fisher Goes on Rant, Calling Fans Idiots, Says Peters Negotiations Not Over

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I just know he's not nearly as effective as he should be at his job. So I find it kind of funny that he's his own worst enemy in that regard.

I see what he's doing. And he's not a bad guy. Just could be more effective. He doesn't leverage his platform nearly as well as he could/should.

I'm not hating on him. Just being constructive.
He was actually a good reporter many years ago.'
- There was a period of time when he had the best info of the local media covering the Cowboys.
- He obviously lost his source at some point and decided to go the sensational route.
- He is bitter that hack media guy Skip Bayless, who he worked with back in the day, is not making millions.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You really are dense arent you?

Its called hope. Hope that one day things will change and Jerry will luck into a championship.

Sorry I cant be sunshine and rainbows and pom poms all the time AC. Enjoy that life. I bet you love winning the division and getting kicked out in the first round. You are the perfect fan for Jerry.
You don't even have the decency to watch Fish's video, but you're here whining like a spoiled brat? Sheesh, at least have the courtesy to know what you are arguing about. Nah, all you like to do is whine nonstop. I'm sorry your life is so miserable, but please don't try to drag everyone else with you. Some of us actually do enjoy watching this team perform and and try to get better.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You don't even have the decency to watch Fish's video, but you're here whining like a spoiled brat? Sheesh, at least have the courtesy to know what you are arguing about. Nah, all you like to do is whine nonstop. I'm sorry your life is so miserable, but please don't try to drag everyone else with you. Some of us actually do enjoy watching this team perform and and try to get better.
LOL.

Spoiled brat? What have I been spoiled with? The last 27 years of success? Sure thing buddy. This team could go 0-17 and you would be here preaching about how great the off season is going to be. Its called reality. Not being a debbie downer. If you think this team is better than last year you are off your rocker crazy.

They also dont try to get better. If Jerry and company wanted to try and get better. They would fire themselves.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nah, you just like complaining. Nothing constructive. Nothing positive. Just pure complaining. What a winner. Sheesh.
You know who complained a lot?

Michael Jordan.

What a winner he was right?

I have given constructive criticism many times. And I was very positive last season until the San Fran game. Sorry after watching that disaster and seeing Jerry's "angry response" to it. Yeah. I am a little jaded. Grow up before you start attacking people.

rambo2

Reaction score
I love Fisher. I watch him every single day. Great show!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Fish is 100% spot on!

I wish this thread was stickied to the top of this forum so everyone could watch this video. Mike Fisher was spot on on every point he made. His message was simple: Enjoy being a fan. Enjoy the ride. Life is too short. Trust what is happening behind closed doors. Everything will work out just fine. That's not to say one should not wonder if this or that is going to work out, but overall, we should be having fun being a Cowboys fan because this team and organization is good and making the necessary changes to stay competitive and give itself a chance to reach the dance every year. Once one reaches the playoffs, anything can happen, but this organization is pretty good and so much better than what it is being given credit for by some. This organization could be much worse. Thankfully, it's not. Relax, breathe a breath of fresh air and enjoy being a fan of the #1 most sought after sports team in the world...America's Team...the World's Team...the Dallas Cowboys!
:starspin:
I have a microphone Fish can talk into

Blackrain

Reaction score
The last 26 years have been so much fun I don't get why people go into every season with a negative outlook? I mean who better to run a football team than Jerry Jones and his son Stephen? Have fun as a fan, keep lining their pockets and just accept the ineptitude.

I hear you brother I can only take so much of this stupid nonsense. Sure casual fans can have fun worrying about who gets what number and other nonsensical crap.

Serious fans are concerned about the offensive line and know That in the end no fun will be had with a bad offense of line it will just be a misery.

Just ask Kansas City fans if they were having fun watching mahomes run for his life against Tampa Bay in the super bowl or ask Cincinnati fans how much fun they were having watching Borrow get thrashed by Aaron Donald all because both teams had bad offensive lines.

How can fisher even be a Cowboys fan if he was a Vikings fan we hail Mary them into the Stone age how could you not be bitter.

He's just a boot licking moron

phildadon86

Reaction score
I hear you brother I can only take so much of this stupid nonsense. Sure casual fans can have fun worrying about who gets what number and other nonsensical crap.

Serious fans are concerned about the offensive line and know That in the end no fun will be had with a bad offense of line it will just be a misery.

Just ask Kansas City fans if they were having fun watching mahomes run for his life against Tampa Bay in the super bowl or ask Cincinnati fans how much fun they were having watching Borrow get thrashed by Aaron Donald all because both teams had bad offensive lines.

How can fisher even be a Cowboys fan if he was a Vikings fan we hail Mary them into the Stone age how could you not be bitter.

He's just a boot licking moron
Shhhh. Dont say anything realistic or negative. Then you really arent a fan according to some here.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Shhhh. Dont say anything realistic or negative. Then you really arent a fan according to some here.
I know My bad I've just been a Cowboys fan for so long it's tough curbing my politically incorrect attitude toward the Joneses and their team building principles.

I have to give a lot of fans credit here for being able to suffer through some very frustrating times and still put a happy face on it I am just not your guy for that.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Wow, he’s right for once.
About what exactly Tell me in detail what he is right about
Should we hold hands and sing kumbaya because Romo and Turpin had the same number who gives a flying spit.

I'm more concerned about Vita Shaq Barrett Hicks
Destroying the confidence of our first round draft pick that hasn't played an NFL snap and has a bad ankle.

I mean can you really have too many good offensive lineman????

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Fish can drive me crazy at times but he is 100% correct here.
The Cowboys have the most whiny and entitled fan base in the universe.

Arguing with Cowboys fans who whine KC and GB didn't have to get worse to pay their QBs????
Like, huh????????????
These are people who spend hours a week hosting podcasts.
Like dude you need a new hobby if you are that lost in the sauce.

Like please let this game get here.
I can not stand anymore crying.