Fisher: Jerry Jones Will Sell Dallas Cowboys in Next 2 Years Claims Shameful FOX Sports Report

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yeah. No way.

Owning the Dallas Cowboys is akin to winning the powerball lottery daily for 75 years. You don't sell that kind of revenue flow.

I'd bet the Dallas Cowboys as a singular entity could create a GDP for well more than 10% of global nation-states.

It's unfortunate that the brand has become larger & more important than its core function of winning football games, but it is what it is.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure how Mike Fisher took the moral journalistic high ground over Skip Bayless or this Craig Carton, who is the subject of his article. Who does Fisher think he is? Walter Cronkite? lol.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
99% that Jerry would never sell team .....

But I never thought Vince McMahon would sell the WWE either ....... and he did.
It would take a pretty significant scandal to force Jerry to sell, similar to what went down with McMahon (the Jones family will never willingly sell the team).

I'm a big WWE fan and I must say, the quality of the product has increased pretty dramatically since Triple H took over as the head creative director and TKO acquired a majority stake. I imagine a similar thing would happen if the Jones family got the boot and no longer ran the Cowboys like a family grocery store.

Jipper

Reaction score
its a one of a kind - there is no amount of money on this earth that I would sell it for if i owned it....once you have a certain ammount of money, I would guess it becomes more about the unique things in life vs the dollars.