Fisher: Jerry Jones Will Sell Dallas Cowboys in Next 2 Years Claims Shameful FOX Sports Report

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I swear Fisher just says the most random crap to get clicks. I can't think of one time he was correct on anything.

Reaction score

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I don’t always agree with Fish, but there’s no doubt he knows more than anyone on here at home sitting on their couch thinking we know more than he does, but most of you keep thinking that

GMO415

Reaction score
Obviously there is no truth to this, but one could hope. Please don't take that away....

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...PHkwwYfUmmISKpd3mbdE4f8GizTX8ScebCcRccbFWwY9k

Yeah definitely shock jock news... dang
thats-bait-thats-clickbait.gif

Loso86

Reaction score
Yes. All of this irrational hate goes away if they're not one of two teams to not make a NFCCG in nearly 30 years.

I'm willing to risk losing all that success for a chance with a new owner.

Where am I losing you? You're afraid to lose Jerry and I'm the one not thinking about championships?
Your not losing me at all just dont carenfor ehat your saying, did I lose you?. Let's be real we can go to the NFC Championship next year and you guys will still complain so AGAIN SLOWLY it will not matter who's the owner

Loso86

Reaction score
Neither has JJ since Jimmy left 29 years ago. Don’t throw up the Switzer year. That was Jimmy’s team and Troy was not gonna let the team fail.
Neither has Jimmy since he left Jerry.... that argument is so stupid. Neither would have win ANYTHING without eachother.

morat1959

Reaction score
Neither has Jimmy since he left Jerry.... that argument is so stupid. Neither would have win ANYTHING without eachother.
What’s stupid is anyone defending the Jones clan after 29 years.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I would say won't happen under Jerry, but when Jerry is gone who knows. Maybe Stephen is quietly not as passionate about being an owner as Jerry is and doesn't want the criticism. It's not like he couldn't sell the team for billions and how much money does a person actually need. But if he wants to be the owner we'll never get rid of the Jones'.
I could see Stephen crawling into a ball crying for daddy....and selling after going 5-12.

Loso86

Reaction score
Maybe but Jimmy would have much better odds than Jerry.
He didn't after he left now did he?. No Jerry then no Jimmy, no Landry release, no walker trade no drafting 8, 22 or 88 etc no Cowboys 5 SB just 2