Fisher: Jerry Jones Will Sell Dallas Cowboys in Next 2 Years Claims Shameful FOX Sports Report

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
??? The thread and article title literally states:

Fisher: Jerry Jones Will Sell Dallas Cowboys in Next 2 Years Claims Shameful FOX Sports Report​

That literally reads as Fisher saying a FOX report claims Jones will sell the franchise. It is on the reader to comprehend something so straight forward. It is only misleading if, as you stated, the reader only sees Fish's name and is instantly blinded a millisecond later.
Which happens every time a fisher article is linked. He’s not a reporter he aggregates. Misleading to even include his name in header. Just link the meaningless story. Every one of these fisher headers is aggregated and misleading as it’s not even him ever breaking anything.

Most people don’t even read it because they just see fisher

kskboys

Reaction score
Incorrect. I create posts concerning Jerry Jones to vent my inner frustration with the man's management.

I do not expect him to change. My posts reflect that.

I do not expect the fanbase to change. That is an impossibility.

I root for the franchise. Not Jerry Jones. He acquired the franchise many years after I became a Dallas Cowboys fan. He will not prevent me from continuing to root for a team that could accomplish more without his direct managerial oversight.

You are much like I was once, both here and on The-Site-That-Shalt-Not-Be-Named-On-CowboysZone. I used to write long diatribes about fanhood but with adequate punctuation. I used to tell fellow members they should take it or leave it as far as the franchise is concerned.

Then I had an epiphany. CowboysZone, and fansites like it, are not enforcement centers of one person views. They serve a basic purpose. They are an avenue of relieving inner frustration for what people perceive the franchise is not doing well or not doing at all. That is a good thing because stress in any form is not healthy for human beings. Simply put, this site is a stress reliever.

Now, it is true that some people carry more stress than others. It does not bother me if you believe my stress concerning Jones' inadequacy as a general manager is exceptional. You, like everyone else, is entitled to your opinion.

What will not happen is anyone else, including myself, following your suggestions of what you think is appropriate that they do. It has never happened before. It will never happen in the future. The funny truth about the internet is that very few individuals hold any authority over others on how they use it. And I can assure you of one thing. Neither you nor I have that authority.
Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I came from that same place the site cannot be named I had over 60,000 posts there as well when it shut down is when I came here and had to start all over but they used to be like me thing that's on you I've always been the same fan since 1980 as I am now the only changes we have far more more places to go discuss this stuff then we used to have back then way back then I had to get the newspaper out and look for the stats look at all the comments there was none of this we'd have to deal with any of this we just listened to the sports reporters make comments and that was that...

Now people feel the need to vent and say things that will make zero difference and have the Dallas Cowboys play next year what the roster is gonna be like who the owner is who the GM is and who the quarterback is is not gonna change....​
And in my opinion there needs to be more balance in here right now it's about 75% angry fans that 25% somehow needs a voice and somehow be the voice of reason and somehow try to level this thing out a little bit because we are a fan of the team it didn't sound like it I feel like I'm walking into a low rent area Philadelphia wearing a Cowboys jersey and a Cowboys hat at midnight on Friday...​
Your post makes zero difference. So why'd you post it?

pansophy

Reaction score
The Cowboys are never going to be more valuable than now. Kids are less and less interested in football every year — attention spans of viewers are shorter and shorter.

I would definitely sell the team and keep the stadium and stay in the events business.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which happens every time a fisher article is linked. He’s not a reporter he aggregates. Misleading to even include his name in header. Just link the meaningless story. Every one of these fisher headers is aggregated and misleading as it’s not even him ever breaking anything.

Most people don’t even read it because they just see fisher
Okay. I tried.

Creeper

Reaction score
This doesn't come from Fischer, it comes from Craig Carton which is even more ridiculous. Carton has not connections to Dallas and no inside information. Jerry Jones is not selling the Dallas Cowboys in 2 years or 10 years. I am certain his plan is to die as the Cowboys owner and GM.

Now, if you told me Stephen would sell the team after Jerry meets his maker I would be more inclined to believe that.

Hardline

Reaction score
Jerry ain't selling and neither are the foreseeable generation of Jones.

Would you sell the goose that laid the golden eggs?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Won't even click on a Fish bait article. Everyone knows Jerry won't sell the team.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
would you go to Jerry Jones' funeral / public viewing if he did it that way?
I think the question you are really asking is do I respect Jerry Jones?
I have lost a lot of respect for him as a GM.
Credit for hiring Jimmy and loss of respect for staying on as GM when the results have proven he is over his head.
But I don't know Jerry personally.
And who you are as a person is far more important that your profession.

sacase

Reaction score
That's never going to happen, its going to stay in the family. There is really no need to sell. Generates huge amounts of money and the family is all involved in running it. sounds like a AI generated article.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What difference would it make if your goal is winning a SB?
it would be better, as there would be no false hope to sell.

You end up in the same place, you just get there quicker and without all the extra media attention and hype.

Loso86

Reaction score
2 of those teams went further this year and a 3rd went just as far.

There is no risk. If the next owner is terrible we are right where we are now.
So now the goal is just to get further and not win it all because I'm confused now lol. Does all of this hate go away of we just make it to the NFC Championship game!?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Incorrect. I create posts concerning Jerry Jones to vent my inner frustration with the man's management.

I do not expect him to change. My posts reflect that.

I do not expect the fanbase to change. That is an impossibility.

I root for the franchise. Not Jerry Jones. He acquired the franchise many years after I became a Dallas Cowboys fan. He will not prevent me from continuing to root for a team that could accomplish more without his direct managerial oversight.

You are much like I was once, both here and on The-Site-That-Shalt-Not-Be-Named-On-CowboysZone. I used to write long diatribes about fanhood but with adequate punctuation. I used to tell fellow members they should take it or leave it as far as the franchise is concerned.

Then I had an epiphany. CowboysZone, and fansites like it, are not enforcement centers of one person views. They serve a basic purpose. They are an avenue of relieving inner frustration for what people perceive the franchise is not doing well or not doing at all. That is a good thing because stress in any form is not healthy for human beings. Simply put, this site is a stress reliever.

Now, it is true that some people carry more stress than others. It does not bother me if you believe my stress concerning Jones' inadequacy as a general manager is exceptional. You, like everyone else, is entitled to your opinion.

What will not happen is anyone else, including myself, following your suggestions of what you think is appropriate that they do. It has never happened before. It will never happen in the future. The funny truth about the internet is that very few individuals hold any authority over others on how they use it. And I can assure you of one thing. Neither you nor I have that authority.
lmao..."with adequate punctuation" now that was a dead on shot that hit the target to that poster!