News: Fisher: Jerry Plans 'Home-Run Hire' at Coach, 'Swing For Fences' - Anonymous NFL Owner

blueblood70

Reaction score
You’ve been a fan how long? And you really believe this horse hockey you just posted?
And you been a fan how long to believe that you think that you know what goes on up at the star or what went on behind closed doors at valley ranch no you're just making assumptions because you believe anything you read or hear and then you take your own view of what that really means and I'm telling you they do consult their coaches that's how we end up taking Taco Charlton over TJ Watt they allow coaches to advise and give input and yes the boss of any company the owner the CEO they all have the final say I don't know where you grew up maybe you work in a Home Office and you forget the chain of command but in a big time $10 billion corporation in which this is there's over 1200 employees just with the Dallas Cowboys with oodles of management layers... Jerry does not on a regular basis do things without consulting the people that he hired that is a fact you think you know better and you know you don't sit up there you have recordings I mean do you have any videos you're the one who's making wild assumptions that Jerry just does whatever he wants and he doesn't consult anybody... And yet guys like Dan Quinn hung around for a couple extra seasons Mike McCartney could leave anytime these dudes have an understanding with Jerry Jones and Jerry will have the final saying if he doesn't like it he'll do it or if he doesn't have time and he thinks it's the right decision like he did with Trey Lance which we all know he already admitted that the deal was too good and it had to be done right away so he did it but I don't think that's a bad move daddy potential quarterback as the number 3 for down the road like somehow everyone here thought that that was crazy that he didn't consult Mike McCarthy or anybody else I'm bringing in a third string project at quarterback... That move had zero effect on the season the games or the game plans given we already had our start quarterback and our backup quarterback in place for at least two years under contract..

But you can believe whatever you want you can spew nonsense that you think Jerry sits up there with a gavel and just throws darts at things and that's all he does and he doesn't consult anyone or give anybody credit below him that would be the biggest bunch of horse manure that I've heard because that's not how he does things whether you believe it or not just like you still believe he's the GM and he loves the title of GM but will mcclay's been the GM around here for quite a while......

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Neither are home runs, ridiculous
I think the only real swing for the fences would be Belichick. That might end up a strikeout, but it would definitely be a home run attempt. The rest are guys you hope might be home runs, but you think are solid at worst. Essentially you're at least expecting to get a hit.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The only "swing for the fences" choice i would think would be BB and Pete Carroll.... Pete was actually fired from his job and still wants back in, Seattle wanted to go younger, ....but like BB, they are 72 and teams hesitant to hire them with the young HC talent around. Who knows if he could be interested as DC with the Cowboys just to stay in football. I know BB is not interested in being a DC. In reality, Jerry will bunt single with Zimmer.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
On the bright side, at least having Zimmer on staff as DC might make Jerry more open to hiring a first time head coach like Ben Johnson once he finally cans McCarthy like he wants to.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
It all seems so pointless. Nothing this team dones will get them over the hump until Jerry, Dak and meat head Mike are gone .

doomsday808

Reaction score
Home-run hire?? Swinging for the fences?? Sell and go buy a baseball team Jerry.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
As Jerry presents a plan to move the fences in.
A home run is a home run.

CSDTF4.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
The only "swing for the fences" choice i would think would be BB and Pete Carroll.... Pete was actually fired from his job and still wants back in, Seattle wanted to go younger, ....but like BB, they are 72 and teams hesitant to hire them with the young HC talent around. Who knows if he could be interested as DC with the Cowboys just to stay in football. I know BB is not interested in being a DC. In reality, Jerry will bunt single with Zimmer.
Carroll is an executive for the Seachickens. He was moved up, not fired.

coult44

Reaction score
And you been a fan how long to believe that you think that you know what goes on up at the star or what went on behind closed doors at valley ranch no you're just making assumptions because you believe anything you read or hear and then you take your own view of what that really means and I'm telling you they do consult their coaches that's how we end up taking Taco Charlton over TJ Watt they allow coaches to advise and give input and yes the boss of any company the owner the CEO they all have the final say I don't know where you grew up maybe you work in a Home Office and you forget the chain of command but in a big time $10 billion corporation in which this is there's over 1200 employees just with the Dallas Cowboys with oodles of management layers... Jerry does not on a regular basis do things without consulting the people that he hired that is a fact you think you know better and you know you don't sit up there you have recordings I mean do you have any videos you're the one who's making wild assumptions that Jerry just does whatever he wants and he doesn't consult anybody... And yet guys like Dan Quinn hung around for a couple extra seasons Mike McCartney could leave anytime these dudes have an understanding with Jerry Jones and Jerry will have the final saying if he doesn't like it he'll do it or if he doesn't have time and he thinks it's the right decision like he did with Trey Lance which we all know he already admitted that the deal was too good and it had to be done right away so he did it but I don't think that's a bad move daddy potential quarterback as the number 3 for down the road like somehow everyone here thought that that was crazy that he didn't consult Mike McCarthy or anybody else I'm bringing in a third string project at quarterback... That move had zero effect on the season the games or the game plans given we already had our start quarterback and our backup quarterback in place for at least two years under contract..

But you can believe whatever you want you can spew nonsense that you think Jerry sits up there with a gavel and just throws darts at things and that's all he does and he doesn't consult anyone or give anybody credit below him that would be the biggest bunch of horse manure that I've heard because that's not how he does things whether you believe it or not just like you still believe he's the GM and he loves the title of GM but will mcclay's been the GM around here for quite a while......
I ain’t gonna lie, these are the longest two or three sentences I’ve ever read. :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Can't wait for him getting to the plate. Probably gets an intentional walk, then get picked off on the very next pitch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I ain’t gonna lie, these are the longest two or three sentences I’ve ever read. :laugh: :laugh::laugh:
Sorry man I'm a habitual I use talk to text and I'm multitasking all the time and if I had time and this thing didn't time out I'd go back and fix it but usually I'm on a phone call have three browsers open and doing some kind of project around the house while I'm trying to come in here and have these long winded debates....sorry

coult44

Reaction score
Sorry man I'm a habitual I use talk to text and I'm multitasking all the time and if I had time and this thing didn't time out I'd go back and fix it but usually I'm on a phone call have three browsers open and doing some kind of project around the house while I'm trying to come in here and have these long winded debates....sorry
I was just razzing you bro.