Fishsports: There are only 4 or 5 real NFC contenders

Rayman70

Reaction score
There are 3 contenders in the NFC and we aren't them. Fisher is telling us without telling us with the Dolly Parton thing. Jerrys front man in the media. Fisher is just hanging on til he is retired. Til then, we can expect more of the same news. There is no 4th contender. SF, Det. and Eagles..and if I had 2 name a 4th, it would be Seattle. We are an outlier. An unknown still.

lopey

Reaction score
What Kool Aid am I drinking?

I'm not afraid of Chase Young? He's been in the division for 4 years and never done anything, and I'm supposed to fear him? Kevin Byard has been the best player on a TERRIBLE defense. Who cares? You people are just reactionary cowards.
We stand still do nothing every year. Other trams address their needs. We could use a lb or running back. Do you think this team is set. Superbowl ready. I dont

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
We stand still do nothing every year. Other trams address their needs. We could use a lb or running back. Do you think this team is set. Superbowl ready. I dont
Not true. Why do people say this?

They acquired Hankins at the deadline last year and then Cooks/Gilmore in the offseason. Like if they acquired Cooks/Gilmore today would that be better? lol

None of the deadline trades this year are going to make any difference. Theyr'e just depth.

Jipper

Reaction score
There are 3 contenders in the NFC and we aren't them. Fisher is telling us without telling us with the Dolly Parton thing. Jerrys front man in the media. Fisher is just hanging on til he is retired. Til then, we can expect more of the same news. There is no 4th contender. SF, Det. and Eagles..and if I had 2 name a 4th, it would be Seattle. We are an outlier. An unknown still.
I'd say right now the Eagles are the only contender - Dallas, SF, DeT and Seattle are all second tier right now...match up wise there are some there that would be more advantageous than others...If Dallas somehow wins this weekend or even keeps it within a point or two, then i think there could be a bit of a shake up but for right now...its Philly ,then the next 4, then the rest.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The idea that the Seahawks and Lions are contenders but the Cowboys aren't is really dumb lol

Like did we forget that the Lions got hammered by the Ravens or that the Seahawks lost to the Rams?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
After today, the division became less challenging. The Giants and Commanders traded away their only defensive players capable of causing any mismatches against the Cowboys offense. Neither was would’ve won the division, but they could’ve player spoiler. Byard doesn’t do it for me.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Dolly is a national treasure. I'm sure Jerry would have picked up somebody if we needed anybody. As someone said we have so much talent we don't need anybody else's trash. We are that good.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Dallas acquired two huge acquisitions. Fish is like many on this forum, they’ll just never be happy with what we do.