Fishsports: There are only 4 or 5 real NFC contenders

Reaction score
Regarding Chase Young, all Washington fans will tell you that they hoped he would turn out to be what Micah Parsons has become.

Very few of those fans wanted to give him a huge second deal. Some wanted him gone. They got their wish

pitt33

Reaction score
Did the same exact thing last season. Niners picked up CMac and we got TY Hilton off the couch.
To help Dak.

And he does the same this year. He goes and gets Cooks.

Jerry loved WR’s.

Boy does he.

conner01

Reaction score
Regarding Chase Young, all Washington fans will tell you that they hoped he would turn out to be what Micah Parsons has become.

Very few of those fans wanted to give him a huge second deal. Some wanted him gone. They got their wish
Super talent with high risks. Sweat is a safer player to me though not as much pure talent. But still better production

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let's not pretend the Giants would have sent Williams here or that the Commanders would have sent Young here; even if Dallas offered them the same package.

Time to be realistic.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still a long way to go. We will see how everyone finishes the regular season.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I'd say right now the Eagles are the only contender - Dallas, SF, DeT and Seattle are all second tier right now...match up wise there are some there that would be more advantageous than others...If Dallas somehow wins this weekend or even keeps it within a point or two, then i think there could be a bit of a shake up but for right now...its Philly ,then the next 4, then the rest.
We seem to be able to beat Philly, Philly beats SF, SF beats us. The NFC circle jerk.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A third round pick for that Viking lineman was way too high. A 2nd for the Chicago corner looks to be high as well.
Danielle Hunter? I disagree that a third was too high if that's what they would have taken. He leads the NFL in tackles for loss (12) and has 10 sacks through eight games.

rambo2

Reaction score
Danielle Hunter? I disagree that a third was too high if that's what they would have taken. He leads the NFL in tackles for loss (12) and has 10 sacks through eight games.
No the offensive lineman that they traded.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
since when did chase young just miraculously become elite??? is this a joke?? he played on an elite line and still didn't put up any numbers?? hes being thought of as potential bust..,umm ok.

but thanks for playing the game that you know nothing about football for 100 ..

by the way all these trees are just potential only until proven otherwise.. everything looks good on paper they they have to prove it on the field over the next 12 games.... and have you ever heard of the dream team paper champions ?? AJ brown and christian mccaffrey didn't even win a super bowl. nice moves but Chase young lmao... :laugh::lmao2:3 1/2 years 14 sacks.. dorance armstrong 5 1/2 years19 sacks.. elite?
Sorry Stephen. Don’t take it personally.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Cant even see it but I can only imagine the company man is towing the company line.

Whats amazing is this is the weakest the NFC has ever been and we do nothing to take advantage of it.
Help me out , how is the NFC so weak? I mean what are the measurables ? AFC = K.C , Dolphins , Jags , Ravens are all 6-2 to lead

NFC = Eagles 7-1 (Best in the League) Seahawks , Cowboys 5-2 , Lions 6-2 and 49ers 5-3. So what measurable are you using ?

The NFC South sucks but so does the AFC North and South ! Where are you getting that the NFC is weak? Or do you just follow the talking points

thrown out by the media , cause I don't see any validity in your point of view

starman22

Reaction score
When you look at schedules, the Lions have a good shot at the 1 spot.
My God, I can't imagine that "The Road To The Super Bowl Runs Through Detroit". Never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Still might not, I love their coach though.