Video: Fivehead SAS and Airhead Molly begging for Elliott Suspension

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Lol son Molly is super basic. Joy Taylor from Undisputed and Kristine Lehay from Cowherd show blow her out the water

Dude I'm not even gonna debate this, it's waste of my time. Don't let your personal feelings bout her hurt your eyes :laugh:. And what does other female sports peronsatities looks got to do with her?.........NOTHING:lmao:

Jstopper

Reaction score
Dude I'm not even gonna debate this, it's waste of my time. Don't let your personal feelings bout her hurt your eyes :laugh:. And what does other female sports peronsatities looks got to do with her?.........NOTHING:lmao:

Lol other female sports personalities have a lot to do with her. Cause if you think she is bad, I'm tryna show you some who REALLY are :laugh:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Lol other female sports personalities have a lot to do with her. Cause if you think she is bad, I'm tryna show you some who REALLY are :laugh:

I don't think she bad, I know she bad, and guess what, she not the only one on TV who is....SHOCKING I know.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why is Molly even speaking? Isn't she just supposed to be a type of "moderator"? Don't use her as a damn prop and then have her chime in randomly. Bring in someone who knows their ****, and I'm not talking those blinded by bias and look at these cases objectively.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Why the hell hasn't this site banned any references to this absolute troll of a shock jock? Anyone posting his rants should be ashamed, honestly.