Video: Fivehead SAS and Airhead Molly begging for Elliott Suspension

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I don't watch espn anymore...

Unfortunately some of the guys over at fs1 get on my nerves too.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This is what he keep saying every time this topic is presented. It exposes the whole joke of ESPN sports shows in the way that NO ONE actually does their homework to read and understand the issue here, they all just get fed information and keep repeating it like parrots. He keeps saying the sam thing and it seems no one has the knowledge to stop him (except maybe Will Cain)

:cool:
Honeslty these people are higher paid versions of us. I'd even argue most are probably even lazier as far as the actual job obligations. Good for them but I do think when you have the platform like SAS or anybody else you need to be right unless you state this is your opinion when many are going to be parroting your words.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Molly acts as a person who may have been subject to (or have witnessed) some sort of domestic violence in her lifetime. Not going to criticize her stance on this issue tbh. She appears to be very sensitive to this issue
Nope no coddling don't care if you're a woman or not. Be fair like you'd want someone to be for you. She don't have to like it but she or anybody can't act like they have proof he did it when they have none. Don't give her no pass because she is a woman.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I don't understand why people watch these shows. It's all generated to push buttons, peddle the hottest takes, to provoke reactions. It's basically the televised comments section on Reddit.
edBQBeJ.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor actros both of them so obvious
if she was a guy no chance she is getting the job.
I never watch any of those shows. I once clicked on a clip someone posted here and I immediately had to take a shower.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I never watch any of those shows. I once clicked on a clip someone posted here and I immediately had to take a shower.
she is not bad to look at until she start to talk and that clown next to her Ohh man how obnoxious he is.
I think his act getting old.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
SAS and Molly's outrage is not fake, it's real but it's based on lies, fears, and intimidation tactics that are coming into vogue by certain agenda driven entities. :espn:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
she is not bad to look at until she start to talk and that clown next to her Ohh man how obnoxious he is.
I think his act getting old.
Is her name Molly Qerim?

I did a google image search.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I cut the cord yesterday by cancelling my cable. One more lost customer for ESPN. I have other ways to get my football news, and watch games. $1500 more a year in my bank account to boot!

:dance:
I did that like 6-7 years ago
And don't Miss Fox News 24 hours a day or Rachel Maddow ,Keith Olbermann and other mother slobs and Chums of discontent,,, in fact if it's not on the Drudge Report it's deemed unworthy of my timeo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha! And a gigantic head!
Man I got a pretty funny joke about a father thumping his big headed 10 y.o. son in the back of his head about every 10' in Walmart but it's not fit for this environmento_O

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
With a little help from Google pics of her sporting a Giants jersey isn't hard to find.
Long on looks , not much between the ears.

Love it when these sidewalk lawyer types chime in with their supposed legal expertise.