Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah he is :omg::eek::omg:

tenor.gif

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If they don't re-work Flacco's deal, he has an $18.5M cap hit in 2019, $20.25M in 2020, and $24.25M in 2021. None of it's guaranteed, so they can cut him ta nay time with zero cap ramification if they leave him as is. I'm guessing they rework that to bring down those cap numbers and Flacco will get some guaranteed signing bonus money in exchange for less base salary.

Keenum has a $21M cap hit next year, with $7M guaranteed. If they cut him, they still have to pay that $7M to him, but they would save $11M in cap room.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they gave up the 4th that they got from Houston in the Demaryius Thomas trade.
Since Thomas has since been cut, I guess they could get him back if they wanted--so would get both players for "free" draft pick wise.

I hope you don't expect us to understand that.

dfense

Reaction score
Probably a slight upgrade over Keenum, but still...blah.
Some thought he might end up in Jacksonville.
I had read that the team kind of gave him his choice of where to try to be traded to.
It was either that or be cut. At least the Ravens got something out of the deal.
I thought he was Washington bound.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To his credit, Elway hated Tebow. He knew he couldn't play. While the fan base was swept up in how "clutch" he was Elway knew he just didn't have the skill set to play in the league. Found a real QB and won a title after.

If a light bulb isn't going on right now for you it should be.