Video: Florio on 105 Fan saying the Cowboys were going to trade for Peyton a few years ago

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Unless they have changed it, it is 2 1sts for a HC. I think they standardized it because if a HC is already in agreement, makes it easier to accomplish. No team is going pull a surprise trade on a HC like they would a player, DEN and Von Miller come to mind.
Bruce Arians for a 6/7 - don't compare the trades of 2022 to 2002

Reactions: JBS

fivetwos

Reaction score
105.3 is stating rumours it's only a 3rd they are looking for
Thats very fair.

I mean, for Jerry to agree so easily and the kid to sign off also....how much could it have cost back then?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
105.3 is stating rumours it's only a 3rd they are looking for

If thats the case and we don't do it we are dumber than I thought. But I guess we'll never know.

For the saints thats more than fair. Cause the aren't going to really get anything else for him, and no other team can really make that offer cause then Peyton is going to stay retired. So its Dallas or sit out a year.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Chip w an asterisk next to it. Win a real one

Man I miss the 90s. Dallas was a juggernaut and the NBA was at it finest. We had physical ball, fueled with genuine rivalries. There were no super friends. Those guys just assume die on the court than team up with hated rivals. Then on top of that you had the one and only goat just slaughtering the league. Those were the days.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Just read that Quinn is going for his second interviews for the Bears and Broncos. Going to be one of those. His competition with Bears is Eberflus
I can’t understand why an organization would hire a defensive minded coach when you have a 1st round quarterback going into his second year. Makes no sense!

Does DQ hire KM as his offensive coordinator once we announce the Sean Payton hiring during the two week Super Bowl break?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I am curious what the terms for the trade were however. He did not say it in the above clip. Did he say what the terms were in the article?

There was no trade with Dallas involved. Basically, Payton's contract expired.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And now he acts like he has no patience with MM.

Garrett went on family vacations with Jerry, I mean Jerry literally treated Garrett like his adopted son. Was kinda weird honestly.

Fat Mike is the hired help and will be treated as such.