Flozell Adams is awful

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can deal with the penalties when your playing at a high level but the guy can't block a soul anymore.

I dont know if its the injury or what but Andre Carter ate him up last night.

He continuously was getting beat and holding bigtime after he got beat.

Thankfully his holds were not called.

When ever he actually got his guy blocked Romo would make a play down field through the air.

Kosier was also getting it handed to him too but i'll give him a pass since he hasn't played a lot this year.

If Flozell is to hurt to play than get him off the field because right now he does us no good by playing.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude his penalties are terrible but you heard nothing from his man all nite long. Not sure what you were watching. As for the holding, you can call that every play. I damn sure saw Ratliff, and Ware being held consistently and it was called. Again, his penalties have to stop but he handled his man all game long... Romo wasn't touched all game long and we ran the ball very well, especially when we had to in the 4th qtr...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
On the contrary, Flo's penalties absolutely piss me off, I don't care about whether he's playing well or sucking. Finishing the year with 16+ false starts is not good, no matter what.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Mansta54;2425021 said:
Dude his penalties are terrible but you heard nothing from his man all nite long. Not sure what you were watching. As for the holding, you can call that every play. I damn sure saw Ratliff, and Ware being held consistently and it was called. Again, his penalties have to stop but he handled his man all game long... Romo was touched all game long and we ran the ball very well, especially when we had to in the 4th qtr...

Samuels held Ware all night and wasn't called once.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425021 said:
Dude his penalties are terrible but you heard nothing from his man all nite long. Not sure what you were watching. As for the holding, you can call that every play. I damn sure saw Ratliff, and Ware being held consistently and it was called. Again, his penalties have to stop but he handled his man all game long...

Go back and watch the game man.

He was awful and if Romo wasn't playing than your hearing a lot about his man.

At some point he is going to get us killed with his play.

Just go back and watch the game. It was awful and he has been awful.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2425028 said:
Go back and watch the game man.

He was awful and if Romo wasn't playing than your hearing a lot about his man.

At some point he is going to get us killed with his play.

Just go back and watch the game. It was awful and he has been awful.

But he was playing and thats what we were missing the past 3 weeks. You can't say "if Romo wasn't playing" . That's ridiculous!!!! Romo wasn't touched all nite..

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425036 said:
But he was playing and thats what we were missing the past 3 weeks. You can't say "if Romo wasn't playing" . That's ridiculous!!!! Romo wasn't touched all nite..

:hammer:

Oh the pain, the agony!:)

slotshot

Reaction score
I hate to talk poorly about a player following a win, but I think that FLo is mailing it in now that he has been paid. On Sirius radio a while back, the commentator, Ross Tucker, played next to FLo for 7 games in '05 (?). Anyway, he said Flo had no real passion for the game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425036 said:

Its not rediculous because at some point it will become an issue.

Flozell has to get better because right now he is eerily similar to a revolving door.

When ever he got his guy blocked we made big plays. When he didn't it was check down city.

Andre Carter was putting pressure on Romo all night and Flozell wont be so lucky to not get holding calls called against him all year.

This is a problem and its stupid to ignore it.

We're either going to have to give him help with a RB or TE or just look for other options. It is that bad.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
actually you are wrong.....Romo was touched. on one of those passing plays, a defender came up the middle and hit him well after the ball was released......it should have been roughing the passer, but nothing was called.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2425046 said:
Its not rediculous because at some point it will become an issue.

Flozell has to get better because right now he is eerily similar to a revolving door.

When ever he got his guy blocked we made big plays. When he didn't it was check down city.

Andre Carter was putting pressure on Romo all night and Flozell wont be so lucky to not get holding calls called against him all year.

This is a problem and its stupid to ignore it.

We're either going to have to give him help with a RB or TE or just look for other options. It is that bad.

This is crazy!!! Revolving door, Carter had pressure all nite? Dude Romo wasn't touched and we ran the ball very well, especially at clutch time. Again, his penalties are terrible but he handled his man last nite. I didn't see Carter doing JACK all game long...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Biggems;2425052 said:
actually you are wrong.....Romo was touched. on one of those passing plays, a defender came up the middle and hit him well after the ball was released......it should have been roughing the passer, but nothing was called.

Ok 1 time, thats the same as not being touched during the course of a entire ball game...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425057 said:
This is crazy!!! Revolving door, Carter had pressure all nite? Dude Romo wasn't touched and we ran the ball very well, especially at clutch time. Again, his penalties are terrible but he handled his man last nite. I didn't see Carter doing JACK all game long...

Go back and watch the game.

The coaching staff isn't going to be as lenient as you are in the film room.

He was awful. His effort was awful. His blocking was awful. Everything was awful.

If Flozell doesn't get better he is going to cost us big at some point.

You must not have payed much attention to him because if you watched the guy than this isn't even debatable.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2425070 said:
Go back and watch the game.

The coaching staff isn't going to be as lenient as you are in the film room.

He was awful. His effort was awful. His blocking was awful. Everything was awful.

If Flozell doesn't get better he is going to cost us big at some point.

You must not have payed much attention to him because if you watched the guy than this isn't even debatable.

Dude you're the only one on this board complaining about Big Flo, Kozier, and the oline play. I guess our opinions just have to differ. Enjoy the win!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425080 said:
Dude you're the only one on this board complaining about Big Flo, Kozier, and the oline play. I guess our opinions just have to differ. Enjoy the win!!!!!

Oh im loving the win.

Im just not going to praise the guy after he performed so poorly.

Something aint right with him and if he doesn't get it fixed than it is going to cost us at some point.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
No anybody that watched the game knows Flo was below average in play and god awfull with mental mistakes.

diekrazy

Reaction score
Ok enough debating about whether he sucked or didn't last night. Someone offer a real solution to fix it. Who can we put at LT that would make an impact immediately?

landryscorner

Reaction score
FLozell sucks, I was poed when the cowboys resigned him, as much as they pay him, why couldn't the cowboys go out and get a FA better than him, and believe me there are a lot of LInemen better than Flozell right now....hope I don't see him in next years training camp

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Actually, he was pretty dominant last night outside of the penalties.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theogt;2425294 said:
Actually, he was pretty dominant last night outside of the penalties.

I agree. Romo was not picking himself off the ground and walked out of the game with no damage to an already injured finger and Barber went over 100 yards rushing on the night and when we needed to put the game away the O-line helped lead the way.