Twitter: Footage of Dak walking with and without crutches

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This should be the 2020 Cowboys' highlight video. Just put it on endless loop while we wait for September 2021.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why would he have to relearn how to walk?
I had a broken ankle about 20 years ago, and I didn't have to relearn how to walk. As soon as the cast came off, I was walking near normal.
I tell you what, these athletes are so coddled.......
It was something a certain doofus kept claiming over and over a few weeks ago.

shabazz

Reaction score
What's amusing is your Dak hate keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

DDS (Dak Derangement Syndrome) in full effect! ^^^^
:facepalm:

Nope.....Mr. 1-2 in the playoffs is the only Syndrome going on

Let it sink in.....even crappy Wentz outplayed him the last month of last season. That’s a fact

shabazz

Reaction score
Why would he have to relearn how to walk?
I had a broken ankle about 20 years ago, and I didn't have to relearn how to walk. As soon as the cast came off, I was walking near normal.
I tell you what, these athletes are so coddled.......

Just a product of this culture....their azzes kissed by the guilt stricken media and every normal action they perform is exaggerated.

Just watch Steven A and Max Kellerman show.....never a negative word about the privileged ones

Corso

Reaction score
Just a product of this culture....their azzes kissed by the guilt stricken media and every normal action they perform is exaggerated.

Just watch Steven A and Max Kellerman show.....never a negative word about the privileged ones
Why would you try to get anyone to watch them? Why do you watch them?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nope.....Mr. 1-2 in the playoffs is the only Syndrome going on

Let it sink in.....even crappy Wentz outplayed him the last month of last season. That’s a fact

Is that Dak's playoff record, or the Dallas Cowboys' playoff record?

Because we've seen the Cowboys without Dak this year and I'm pretty sure the problem in weeks 1-5 wasn't him.

Football is a complementary sport. Now I'm not saying Dak is never at fault for a loss and I'm not absolving him of all the blame; but when do we start holding the rest of this team accountable? Linemen miss blocks, running backs fumble, receivers blow routes and drop passes, defenders miss tackles and blow coverages, and special teams make mistakes.

But when the loss comes, it's Dak Dak Dak. Just like it used to be Romo Romo Romo. And that's just not right most of the time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is that Dak's playoff record, or the Dallas Cowboys' playoff record?

Because we've seen the Cowboys without Dak this year and I'm pretty sure the problem in weeks 1-5 wasn't him.

Football is a complementary sport. Now I'm not saying Dak is never at fault for a loss and I'm not absolving him of all the blame; but when do we start holding the rest of this team accountable? Linemen miss blocks, running backs fumble, receivers blow routes and drop passes, defenders miss tackles and blow coverages, and special teams make mistakes.

But when the loss comes, it's Dak Dak Dak. Just like it used to be Romo Romo Romo. And that's just not right most of the time.
:hammer:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Walk looks familiar............................................................54

shabazz

Reaction score
Why would you try to get anyone to watch them? Why do you watch them?

I watched it years ago until they switched to Woke Kellerman and it became unwatchable

I used that show as an example that the guilt stricken media.

Another example was Chris Collingsworth feeling the need to outright lie by saying that Dakota bought his mother a house last season.......uh, she had been dead for over 5 years

What makes these people over exaggerate Dakotas worth and paint him as a symbol of virtue?

Rhetorical question.......we know why and we are just calling it out.

Corso

Reaction score
I watched it years ago until they switched to Woke Kellerman and it became unwatchable

I used that show as an example that the guilt stricken media.

Another example was Chris Collingsworth feeling the need to outright lie by saying that Dakota bought his mother a house last season.......uh, she had been dead for over 5 years

What makes these people over exaggerate Dakotas worth and paint him as a symbol of virtue?

Rhetorical question.......we know why and we are just calling it out.
Why do you care what they say?