Twitter: Footage of Dak walking with and without crutches

shabazz

Reaction score
Why do you care what they say?

If that’s the case, why do we care what anybody says even on this site?

It’s sports related and more concisely, Cowboys related

We discuss, debate, and that’s why I thought we were here.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If that’s the case, why do we care what anybody says even on this site?

It’s sports related and more concisely, Cowboys related

We discuss, debate, and that’s why I thought we were here.
No. That's you going to an extreme.
Honestly, why do you care what they say?
They're paid to make convo, but they don't believe what they say.
They make shows.

We do it differently, right, or wrong.

shabazz

Reaction score
How about this: Do you think Antonio Romero is a better QB than Dakota Raynero?

of Course......but using Dakota Raynero isn’t exactly a high benchmark

Id rather compare him to-the guy who is actually worth 40 million a year......Pattricko Mahomo

Corso

Reaction score
of Course......but using Dakota Raynero isn’t exactly a high benchmark

Id rather compare him to-the guy who is actually worth 40 million a year......Pattricko Mahomo
You mean Antonio Romero isn't a high benchmark.
Yes?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not until January.. that's when the Zone experts said the cast would be off. That's how you know the video is fake because there is no cast.. They assured us he would be in a cast for no less than 3 months.
Yeah, all of the so-called experts on here don’t have a clue. I broke my ankle (spiral fracture) in a motorcycle crash when I was 45 and I was in a cast for only 5 1/2 weeks. I was walking normally on it a couple of days later. Now I didn’t have a compound fracture, but the bottom line is breaks heal pretty quickly assuming no infection or any other type of setback. Add in Dak’s age, the fact he’s a professional athlete, and has gotten the best possible medical and rehab treatment and it’s no surprise he’s bouncing back quickly. As always, there’s a lot of hyperbole on here from posters that don’t have a clue.

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah, all of the so-called experts on here don’t have a clue. I broke my ankle (spiral fracture) in a motorcycle crash when I was 45 and I was in a cast for only 5 1/2 weeks. I was walking normally on it a couple of days later. Now I didn’t have a compound fracture, but the bottom line is breaks heal pretty quickly assuming no infection or any other type of setback. Add in Dak’s age, the fact he’s a professional athlete, and has gotten the best possible medical and rehab treatment and it’s no surprise he’s bouncing back quickly. As always, there’s a lot of hyperbole on here from posters that don’t have a clue.
I'm just glad you walked away from a motorcycle accident and are okay. Very glad.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I'm just glad you walked away from a motorcycle accident and are okay. Very glad.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I’ve been in two actually. Broke three ribs and was beaten black and blue in the other one. The funny thing is neither wreck was my fault. Far too many people fail to pay attention to motorcycles on the road.

Motorola

Reaction score
Is that Dak's playoff record, or the Dallas Cowboys' playoff record?

Because we've seen the Cowboys without Dak this year and I'm pretty sure the problem in weeks 1-5 wasn't him.

Football is a complementary sport. Now I'm not saying Dak is never at fault for a loss and I'm not absolving him of all the blame; but when do we start holding the rest of this team accountable? Linemen miss blocks, running backs fumble, receivers blow routes and drop passes, defenders miss tackles and blow coverages, and special teams make mistakes.

But when the loss comes, it's Dak Dak Dak. Just like it used to be Romo Romo Romo. And that's just not right most of the time.
American Football keeps track of and lists wins and losses to individual quarterbacks almost since the sport started a century and a half ago. It's done on all levels- high school, college, professional leagues. Many fans think it shouldn't be done; but the position is the main component and facilitator on how a team's offense moves down the field to score. Thus, the game's outcome is notably attributed to that player starting at and handling that position.

Little Jr

Reaction score
American Football keeps track of and lists wins and losses to individual quarterbacks almost since the sport started a century and a half ago. It's done on all levels- high school, college, professional leagues. Many fans think it shouldn't be done; but the position is the main component and facilitator on how a team's offense moves down the field to score. Thus, the game's outcome is notably attributed to that player starting at and handling that position.
All true which is why there are better metrics to determine how the the QB "handled that position", like EPA and CPOE for starters.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Looks like Zeke & Dak are cutting each other up, so I'd say they're good buds.

They do really seem to get along and hang out with each other in the offseason. Elliott may be a knucklehead, but it looks like he's a good-natured knucklehead who makes things fun for his teammates.

HanD

Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate it. I’ve been in two actually. Broke three ribs and was beaten black and blue in the other one. The funny thing is neither wreck was my fault. Far too many people fail to pay attention to motorcycles on the road.

Or just don't care. They don't realize how exposed you are until you ride next to a car on the road. I had a car try to swerve into me when I was passing. He met my kevlar gloves on his mirror and hood.

Even when I drive now I keep an eye out and slide over to give room to pass. Most riders appreciate that and wave.

Had a coworker who said he supposedly ride. Then told me how he swerved at a reckless rider. I called bs. I might think some riders are idiots but I'd never do that. I don't think you would if you've experienced the naked exposure of riding next to huge cars trucks and suvs.

black label

Reaction score
full