Football is over, now what?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since the 2021 NFL season is now concluded.
And the front page is still filled with whining.

Now what happens? More of the same, or can the NFL Combine talks be on the topic list. Along with what to do with FA's and any contract restructures. I will be spending more time in the draft zone, love all the mock drafts and opinions on different players. Especially some I am not familiar with. Which could be quite a few.

And for real, not an outrageous wish list. Such as Dak and Zeke, DLaw, Cooper all being gone. The 1st two are not going anywhere, and very possible (99%) the latter two also will be here.

NFL Combine, NFL FA's, who gets tagged, if any player. There is not one player I would tag for this year.

Any fans just going to take time off, and relax, see what unfolds? Throw out a few comments / posts here and there. Get some usual funny comments, which is needed at times.
I need to take a look at all the FA's we have as well, who is available, but am in no hurry to do so until that time nears.

I will be interested in what OL move up in the draft from the Combine. I believe that is in a few weeks.
DT's as well, but will this team actually do that this year, a DT in round 1.

Let's get some real discussions going on, and dump the usual crap. :thumbup::laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Since the 2021 NFL season is now concluded.
And the front page is still filled with whining.

Now what happens? More of the same, or can the NFL Combine talks be on the topic list. Along with what to do with FA's and any contract restructures. I will be spending more time in the draft zone, love all the mock drafts and opinions on different players. Especially some I am not familiar with. Which could be quite a few.

And for real, not an outrageous wish list. Such as Dak and Zeke, DLaw, Cooper all being gone. The 1st two are not going anywhere, and very possible (99%) the latter two also will be here.

NFL Combine, NFL FA's, who gets tagged, if any player. There is not one player I would tag for this year.

Any fans just going to take time off, and relax, see what unfolds? Throw out a few comments / posts here and there. Get some usual funny comments, which is needed at times.
I need to take a look at all the FA's we have as well, who is available, but am in no hurry to do so until that time nears.

I will be interested in what OL move up in the draft from the Combine. I believe that is in a few weeks.
DT's as well, but will this team actually do that this year, a DT in round 1.

Let's get some real discussions going on, and dump the usual crap. :thumbup::laugh:

Now what? How about getting a job!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
More time for me at the golf course. Meantime keep an eye for as FA begins in March. Draft in April, OTA in may, training camp in July and pre season in Aug.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I follow the Cowboys year around. After the season though I play golf and run Spartan Races.