Football is over, now what?

RaZon

Reaction score
SWAC indoor track Championships going on today/tomorrow.

Outdoor season starting up, good time for us track geeks.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Have to have some relevance on this forum, otherwise it would be knee deep in excuse slobberers, those that support the cap killing failures, those that support Jerry embracing the cap killing failures.
Relevance.......think about what you're trying sell.

Relevance and the select few hacks do NOT co-exist.

Slobberers.......? Nice touch. Not.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would need to look to see what I have. They are in a wood box (Cowboys cube box) in back of my closet. Maybe it will give me incentive to clean everything out. :laugh:
I have most of the wins I believe. I lived in South Florida at the time. Still seen quite a few games. And the ones I didn't, had family members record them and send them to me.
Some of the quality is not all that great on a few.
Well like I said, 93 games are not out there, so many fans would like to see those. 91 there are only a few games. and some of the 92 games are low quality
yours might be better.
the key is finding a vhs machine to play them on, and I know mine played good on the mach they were recorded on, but had the lines on bottom if played on another machine.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well like I said, 93 games are not out there, so many fans would like to see those. 91 there are only a few games. and some of the 92 games are low quality
yours might be better.
the key is finding a vhs machine to play them on, and I know mine played good on the mach they were recorded on, but had the lines on bottom if played on another machine.

Heads probably need cleaned on the ones with lines, possibly. I have an old VCR / DVD combo though probably close to 20 years old, it still works fine. Though I don't have it hooked to my TV.
Hardly used it in the past 5 years. Only to start converting the games, which I been very slack about.

I had it hooked to my computer with video converting software. However those are out dated, and software would not update.
So instead on wasting money on software that gets obsolete. I paid extra $$$$ and bought a device that plugs directly into the VCR, as it has like a 3 1/2 in screen.
Records directly to a flash drive or SD card. From my tests on it so far it works much better.
I won't have to pay much attention to it with the smaller screen, as my focus is on conversion, not watching at that time.

Also the computer software, if you do not convert it right, then you have to convert it again to get to play on your TV or to save to a DVD.
This one I plugged the flash drive directly into my TV and it played. That was some highlights I had from Emmitt from an old NFL Films show.

I will look to see what games I have from 91 & 93, as I get to moving all the stuff in the closet. Actually not a lot to move.