Football is over, now what?

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s a long offseason. Hoping they make some positive moves to make the team better. Fire the O-Line coach and let us know they are going back to some good ole power running football and I will be happy. Then let’s see if they draft some O-Line players. Get us a huge DT. Let’s get healed up and get ready to fire off this season..

CoachD

Reaction score
Get out of your house and do something constructive and enjoy life because there is much more to life than football especially the fixed NFL!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Its a waiting game now free agency the combine and the draft see how we improve the team or not.

In the meantime trout fishing is coming up and it should be a great year for that.

Do they fix the oline do they use a first round pick on a defensive tackle does Dak return to his old game or does he try to be Peyton Manning.
Does Zeke become useful or does he continue to look for a place to fall down.

There's a bunch of stuff to bench race while fishing season is going on.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I follow the Cowboys year around. After the season though I play golf and run Spartan Races.
OIP.5CQPBfCA9VZRUsCSdklFjwHaHa
Those look pretty cool. If I was about 30 years younger I might try it.

RS12

Reaction score
Well as usual chest thumping fan boys will awaken from their deep depression around the draft and begin talks of 21 and 0, and championship. Only to be sent back onto their deep depression spin cycle around Thanksgiving.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well as usual chest thumping fan boys will awaken from their deep depression around the draft and begin talks of 21 and 0, and championship. Only to be sent back onto their deep depression spin cycle around Thanksgiving.
Lather, rinse, repeat. LOL :p

Mannix

Reaction score
You got me stumped....I've got no clue what to do. And The Masters is still TWO months away!!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
OIP.5CQPBfCA9VZRUsCSdklFjwHaHa
Those look pretty cool. If I was about 30 years younger I might try it.

They are a blast to run. I'm not young (53) by any means but still love to workout and compete. This year I plan to run 4-5 races but a lot depends on my work schedule and the pandemic. The yearly goal is to complete the Trifecta, which is a Sprint (3+ miles 20+ obstacles), Super (8+ miles 25+ obstacles) and Beast (13+ miles 30+ obstacles). You get a medal for each each and when you complete the Trifecta they can be combined to form 1 big medal.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ill casually follow college basketball until March Madness.
Then Ill be a bit obsessed for a short while

Then something maybe none of you follow…..college baseball
Both ECU and UNC
:laugh:

And so e NBA playoffs when that come. But not i to like I once was

CWR

Reaction score
Since the 2021 NFL season is now concluded.
And the front page is still filled with whining.

Now what happens? More of the same, or can the NFL Combine talks be on the topic list. Along with what to do with FA's and any contract restructures. I will be spending more time in the draft zone, love all the mock drafts and opinions on different players. Especially some I am not familiar with. Which could be quite a few.

And for real, not an outrageous wish list. Such as Dak and Zeke, DLaw, Cooper all being gone. The 1st two are not going anywhere, and very possible (99%) the latter two also will be here.

NFL Combine, NFL FA's, who gets tagged, if any player. There is not one player I would tag for this year.

Any fans just going to take time off, and relax, see what unfolds? Throw out a few comments / posts here and there. Get some usual funny comments, which is needed at times.
I need to take a look at all the FA's we have as well, who is available, but am in no hurry to do so until that time nears.

I will be interested in what OL move up in the draft from the Combine. I believe that is in a few weeks.
DT's as well, but will this team actually do that this year, a DT in round 1.

Let's get some real discussions going on, and dump the usual crap. :thumbup::laugh:

Sadly it was only background after Dallas loss. I cant bring myself to sit down for an entire game after our annual disappointment. Part of me hates the NFL too. I can't quit them because of Dallas.

I suppose we look forward to the offseason and draft.

I know one thing, I'm not buying any hype AGAIN. I won't take this team seriously until December.

oldschoolfan

Reaction score
Well for football diehards, the USFL starts up mid April. Not the NFL but history has shown many good players are developed with playing time…

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are a blast to run. I'm not young (53) by any means but still love to workout and compete. This year I plan to run 4-5 races but a lot depends on my work schedule and the pandemic. The yearly goal is to complete the Trifecta, which is a Sprint (3+ miles 20+ obstacles), Super (8+ miles 25+ obstacles) and Beast (13+ miles 30+ obstacles). You get a medal for each each and when you complete the Trifecta they can be combined to form 1 big medal.

Wow, good for you man..You got about 10 plus years on me, not sure I could have done all that at 53 either..lol

It sure looks like allot of fun though.

OIP.ZEJ3JgCC6b5Qy6AXoR89RgHaE-