For all of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers

silvrNblue

Reaction score
...Stay off !!!! :angry:

The Dallas Cowboys don't need any fake fans! ✭

20191215-181045.jpg
ewew LAWD, this one is gonna sting!!! I like you AC, but seriously, this looks like the crap I read on FB from all the fans who have been "fans" what, like 10 years? This wasn't a smart post at this point in a 7-7 season with ONE win over a better then average team.

Dre11

Reaction score
Talking about yourself again chief. Some of us know this team and aren't afraid to call a spade a spade. Some of you like to delude yourself into thinking it's more than it is. I ain't gonna go anywhere.

You,AC,and rockport. Wave your pompoms. And try call us prudent fans out.

When we lose and we will. You're just gonna go find more excuses as to way you keep on believing this team will win it all.

You're quite dumb, nobody waves pom Poms, we just don't cry like little kids like you and most of the minions here

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Win one game against a team that was terrible today and it is Super Bowl bound baby! Lets see how they fare next week first, good chance Mr Hyde shows up.

You are correct in saying the Rams were terrible yesterday, and they aren't playing good ball at all this year. BUT, I also think Philly is truly bad, probably enhanced by major injuries, but it would not surprise me if the Cowboys soundly beat them next week. It would also not surprise me if they lost to the Skins in week 17.

Just be prepared for the overreaction threads this week, but as most of us know, the Cowboys (or Eagles) are going nowhere in the playoffs.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

20191215-181045.jpg
Nothing wrong with having some doubts as a season wears on and the team doesn't play well, just as there is nothing wrong with getting more excited as the season wears on if it does play well. Having questions or concerns does not make a person a bad fan, nor does it put them in the same category as "bandwagon fans". I've had doubts about how far this team can go this season, and still do, but almost 50 years as a fan should be evidence enough that I'm not a bandwagon fan.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Fans at the game last night were awesome! Super loud from the first series. Goof was having tremendous difficulty hearing the sideline calls at the LOS. GREAT SUPPORT!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Lol we haven’t won anything in over 20 years. At this point there really aren’t that many fair weather fans(a more accurate term than band wagoner). One win over the rams to go 7-7 don’t act like we just won the super bowl.
I think we did. OUR Super Bowl! ;)

My3Sons

Reaction score
JG has someone that has made a pro bowl in every position group other than safety. He is currently 7-7 with a 2-3 record in the playoffs over 10 years.

I think he should be fired for a coach that will make an impact. This does not make me a bad fan.

Btw, I spend about 20k /yr on my Cowboy fandom. Does that make me a better fan than anyone else? Nope, I just have less money:huh:

nobody

Reaction score
Mr. T said it best about the OP.

thHWPMILWT.jpg

Nah, don't invoke the great T without being SURE the OP deserves it. Sure, he jumped the gun and shouldn't have called people out, but his heart was in the right place in supporting the Cowboys. We're all passionate fans and the struggle the team has had has been hard on all of us. Save the great T for truly horrible posts!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nah, don't invoke the great T without being SURE the OP deserves it. Sure, he jumped the gun and shouldn't have called people out, but his heart was in the right place in supporting the Cowboys. We're all passionate fans and the struggle the team has had has been hard on all of us. Save the great T for truly horrible posts!
BS he's a troll who supports one guy on the team ahead of the whole team.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

20191215-181045.jpg
[/QU
the thing is....what does it profit someone to either be hard core fan or fair weather/bandwagon fan?....last i heard Jerry does not share any revenue with us fans?

nobody

Reaction score
BS he's a troll who supports one guy on the team ahead of the whole team.

I don't think he does support one guy over the whole team. It may seem like that at times, but that's the claim that Romo haters made when people defended Romo.. Wasn't true then, isn't true now. :) Now how he handles defending Dak, that could be a lot better.