For all of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Gotta love the How to Fan guys.

Personally, I'm thrilled we finally beat a team with a winning record and I'm excited about next week's match up. Still want Garrett gone after the season and get a HC in here who can get the players to play like today every week. I believe in our talent. I do not believe in the coaching.

Great game fellow Cowboy fans. Next week is a big one.

This :thumbup:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Let this old cowhand tell you a little story about the old bull and the young bull there buckaroo. It's ain't about the one game, it's about all of them.
What about all of them games? The Cowboys are still in it, have destiny in their own hands, win next week at they are in the playoffs...right?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I am. Quit throwing a hissy fit about those who aren't. They have reason to be.
If this thread does not pertain to you, why worry? This thread is for those who call us out for being Dak-toids, Garrett-lovers, too positive, etc. I don't see you ever call them out when they do it?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Sounds like BSPN has infected so many. Sad. That's why I stopped watching those Cowboys haters years ago.

:espn:

The way ESPN covers the NFL is a joke.
Just look at their MNF crew and compare to the other networks
top crews, even the B-team crews.

I can barely stand a 5 minute clip from any of their "shows".

Nav22

Reaction score
LMAO...…...the homers are out beating their chest because we finally have a single win against a team over 500.

They acting like we clinched something today, LOL...……..should I tell them this was basically a glorified practice game and meant nothing?
”Glorified practice game and meant nothing”

Hahahhahahaahaha

Rams are basically eliminated now. This game meant the world to them.

It also allows the Cowboys to clinch the division with a win next week.

“Meant nothing”
:laugh:

catiii

Reaction score
So you're a fan of this team? Didn't you give up on this team weeks ago?
WHY AC. WHAT AN UGLY THING TO SAY! DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE. YOU KNOW, IF I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T MY FRIEND, I DON'T THINK I COULD BEAR IT.
cnsmovie_tombstone_05.jpg

:muttley::p

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
WHY AC. WHAT AN UGLY THING TO SAY! DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE. YOU KNOW, IF I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T MY FRIEND, I DON'T THINK I COULD BEAR IT.
https://images.app.goo.gl/jP64NEPHHNmJUBdZ9
search
This thread was meant for the real trolls who daily bash on the team nonstop 24/7 and call out supporters. I wouldn't have addressed you, until I saw you like one of those troll's namecalling post. Did you consider yourself a friend of mine when you liked his namecalling post? It's cool though. We're friends. My apologies if this thread offended you. It was not meant for you, Catiii. Just can't believe so many so easily have given up on this team when this team still has a chance. Are they perfect? No. Not even close. But they are talented, very good and can beat any other team when they all show up to fight. They need our support now more than ever. We should give them all of the support we can give them, especially now more than ever. Does it hurt to see our Boys stink it up during those 7 games lost? Of course. But they have never quit. Neither should we. Let's give them our unsolicited support now when they need it most. That's all.

Peace out good ol' friend. ♡☆