For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

Lutonio

Reaction score
Agreed. But play calling didn't help. Smarty pants offensive mind Nagy had to be the smartest guy in the room and pass 45 times compared to only 12 (!) handoffs. I'm sure the offense would have benefitted from stabilizing with at least attempting a run a game. It couldn't have hurt, obviously.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Agreed. But play calling didn't help. Smarty pants offensive mind Nagy had to be the smartest guy in the room and pass 45 times compared to only 12 (!) handoffs. I'm sure the offense would have benefitted from stabilizing with at least attempting a run a game. It couldn't have hurt, obviously.

Good point...…….…..when your QB throws the ball almost 50 times...……….that is not a recipe for success.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Yes playcalling is an excuse for bad performances. Except when it has to do with the Cowboys. No.....Linehan isn't blamed for the bad playcalling. It's all Dak's fault.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I saw some early Dak-ian characteristics in his game, being,hesitant/ second guessing on dropping the hammer mainly, in his (non) aggressive commitment in making the completions( till that last possession that ended in an E.Z. interception) ,he's got a couple of receivers that could prove "clutch" once they further fine tune& refine their craft,just like he needs to do,,,er,,, and, just like what Dak's been doing,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Nav22

Reaction score
B-b-b-but we should get rid of Dak so we can tank and select our savior high in the draft, like Chicago did DURRRR!!!!

Dak has no “arm talent” compared to a top pick like Trubisky DURRRR!!!

Trubisky would go 40-8 over 3 years in Dallas because Dak sux DUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!?!? The actual RESULTS are what matter?!?!?! WHO SAYS!?!?! DURRRR!!!!!

kumizi

Reaction score
So for sake of argument if Mitch sucks Dak can't suck?

How do you get through each day alive?
I wonder the same thing about a lot of the Dak devotees.

I don’t think Dak sucks. I think Dak is the 13th-15th best QB in the NFL. I think most reasonable people feel the same way. I think there are 8 legitimate franchise QBs that can carry their teams to the Super Bowl: Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan.

The Dak “hater” part might come in where I’d take several guys not in the franchise QB category over Dak if I had to hitch my wagon to one: Wentz, Watson, Mayfield, probably Darnold.

The question is whether to make the 13-15th best QB in the NFL the highest paid because his contract is up. I know that’s how the NFL works but that’s not necessarily the right move. Do you think the teams of Stafford, Cousins, and Garropolo are Super Bowl contenders after sinking all that money into their mediocre QBs?

kumizi

Reaction score
If you really want to bag on Trubisky though...please name how many pro bowlers he has on the oline, rb, and wr. Pretty sure that number is 0.

In comparison, Dak has 5.

It saddens me when people can’t use logic and make rational arguments. It’s like we’re moving toward that movie Idiocracy. If you don’t love every Cowboy and every Cowboy move, you’re a “hater” and you should find another team to root for.