For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If you really want to bag on Trubisky though...please name how many pro bowlers he has on the oline, rb, and wr. Pretty sure that number is 0.

In comparison, Dak has 5.

It saddens me when people can’t use logic and make rational arguments. It’s like we’re moving toward that movie Idiocracy. If you don’t love every Cowboy and every Cowboy move, you’re a “hater” and you should find another team to root for.
2. The OC and OG made it last year.
Before you try to sound super smart spend the 5 seconds it takes to google.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak is going to make a lot of people look really stupid this year.
Not that they haven't been looking stupid for 3 years already.
At some point you'd think they'd just shut up and enjoy the wins.
Maybe they'll outgrow the Romo jerseys one day.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a much better QB. It isnt close at all.

Trubisky made some nice throws, but was really bad. I mean Nagy outthjnks himself sometimes, but he man is an offensive genius.

Trubisky doesn’t have to deal with the Garrett playbook which has like 5 plays which everyone knows is coming.

Plus, I am not sure if I missed it as I was taking care of my kids while the game was on in the background, but I felt like Trubisky never changed the play at the line....not sure if that is accurate.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is fully capable of sucking independently of Mitch Tribiskey sucking too. These two things are mutually exclusive of each other so stop thinking one has anything to do with the other. Now, I don't think Dak will suck this season and I think he has the giants figured out but let's not go around pointing out other QB's failures thinking that means our QB can't fail. It can happen.

Hadenough

Reaction score
26/45 208 yards 1 pick 62.1 Rating

Yeah, he is light years better than Dak...……...Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Kinda reminded me of Dak against Carolina. Dont act like Prescott hasnt had some awful games with under 200 yds passing. Trubisky was bad and watching the game you could see everyone walking up to the line of scrimmage to stop the run or short pass. Tramon Williams said the game plan was to make Trubisky play QB. Thats exactly what Dak is gonna see and he will struggle against good defenses too. Im actually kinda worried how Dallas is going to even be able to move the football against the Bears.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is fully capable of sucking independently of Mitch Tribiskey sucking too. These two things are mutually exclusive of each other so stop thinking one has anything to do with the other. Now, I don't think Dak will suck this season and I think he has the giants figured out but let's not go around pointing out other QB's failures thinking that means our QB can't fail. It can happen.
His point was if you watched those two guys play and think what occurs in DAL is bad you are lying to yourself.
Trubinsky never had a clue all night and the ball came out early, late and off-target all night.
It is nearly impossible for an NFL QB to attempt 45 passes and never get in any sort of groove but it happened for Mitch and if anything he got worse as the game wore on.

Nagy created some offense last year but it is really hard to do that after defenses have seen what you have to offer for a full season.
The Bears may well finish as a bottom 5 offense.

Swagger

Reaction score
Prescott is similar to Trubisky.

Two strong defenses on show last night.

It basically came down to two throws by Aaron Rodgers, both in the second quarter that resulted in the all important touchdown.

The first was a pinpoint accurate deep throw to MVS and the touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham. Both the type of throws that Prescott wouldn't execute - the first because he lacks the ability and the second is a throw he would never risk - i.e. jump ball to a guy in a congested area who didn't have two yards of separation.

That's the difference between winning and losing at elite level.

Swagger

Reaction score
Kinda reminded me of Dak against Carolina. Dont act like Prescott hasnt had some awful games with under 200 yds passing. Trubisky was bad and watching the game you could see everyone walking up to the line of scrimmage to stop the run or short pass. Tramon Williams said the game plan was to make Trubisky play QB. Thats exactly what Dak is gonna see and he will struggle against good defenses too. Im actually kinda worried how Dallas is going to even be able to move the football against the Bears.

Completely agree.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak was 19 of 29 and had a 81QBR that game. He had more yards and a higher COMP % than Cam.
Thus his point... that you goofballs can't wrap your head around.
Dak's worst games are far better than that.

Dak has never backed up and thrown the ball 40 times and had DAL score 3 points or less. EVER.
That was tragic.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Very Carefully......:omg:
Be careful Pappy. When you join in on personal attack’s (which are perfectly acceptable to me if that’s what you like, can accept the consequences, and or feel they’re warranted) many that deal with your baseless anti factual(your words-remember eye test) ”assessments” of Dak with in a diplomatic way may turn on you.

Swagger

Reaction score
Fortunately we have three pro bowlers in the o-line, a top 3 if not the best running back in the NFL and a very good WR1. So to be fair, Prescott has it so much better than Trubisky and people who don't understand that well they are just blinded by a QB that has won one play off game over three seasons with a strong overall roster. The team should have won play off games all of the last three seasons given the strength.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
His point was if you watched those two guys play and think what occurs in DAL is bad you are lying to yourself.
Trubinsky never had a clue all night and the ball came out early, late and off-target all night.
It is nearly impossible for an NFL QB to attempt 45 passes and never get in any sort of groove but it happened for Mitch and if anything he got worse as the game wore on.

Nagy created some offense last year but it is really hard to do that after defenses have seen what you have to offer for a full season.
The Bears may well finish as a bottom 5 offense.
What occurs in DAL has nothing to do with what happened in CHI last night with Tribiskey. Clearly, Mitch failed. That doesn't prohibit Dak from doing the very same thing or worse. It has no bearing what so ever on how Dak plays on Sunday.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Be careful Pappy. When you join in on personal attack’s (which are perfectly acceptable to me if that’s what you like, can accept the consequences, and or feel they’re warranted) many that deal with your baseless anti factual(your words-remember eye test) ”assessments” of Dak with in a diplomatic way may turn on you.

Attacks man common the only thing they haven't cursed here or insulted is my Dog.
I understand there pain(No Money yet Honey) but they can address their complaints to Mr. Jerry Jones not the Pappy!