For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Every single quarterback has the threat of the run. So yes, very stupid. But no facts presented.
Omg, how is it I have to explain this.

No, every QB does not. Many teams have crap lines and RBs that other teams don't respect. Not all "threats" are equal.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Omg, how is it I have to explain this.

No, every QB does not. Many teams have crap lines and RBs that other teams don't respect. Not all "threats" are equal.
Yes, every QB does have the threat of running.

Wait you think other teams respect Pollard that much? Because that's where the big claims came were when Pollard was in.

Discounting anything Dak has done due to "threat of run" is so silly. Lmao. We were one of the worst scripted and designed offenses in the league the last three years, yet he overcame.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yes, every QB does have the threat of running.

Wait you think other teams respect Pollard that much? Because that's where the big claims came were when Pollard was in.

Discounting anything Dak did yesterday due to "threat of run" is so silly. Lmao
No. They. Don't.

Pollard? ***? Random.

I am not discounting what Dak did yesterday. You may have an obsession causing you to be too eager to play the white knight.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dont believe that is cherry picking Looks more like facts to me.
The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, one generally requires the other.

And yes, these convoluted stat combinations are cherry picking.

Carnes

Reaction score
The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, one generally requires the other.

And yes, these convoluted stat combinations are cherry picking.
Wrong they are facts. One has less yards and less attempts that is why Dak is 4th in NFL history to do that.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wrong they are facts. One has less yards and less attempts that is why Dak is 4th in NFL history to do that.

Did you just hit reply without reading? They may be facts, but they are combined in a convoluted and cherry picked way. It's stupid.

Carnes

Reaction score
Did you just hit reply without reading? They may be facts, but they are combined in a convoluted and cherry picked way. It's stupid.
What ever. I see facts as facts. Look at as you wish.