For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not even in his wildest wet dreams could Biskey put up the numbers Dak did today.

Only the 4th QB in NFL history to do it!!!!!

That's my boy:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
Which numbers have only been put up by 4 QBs?

Is 19/26 for 354 yds and 6 TDs not good enough?

jnday

Reaction score
He had the threat of it (and that's what matters). He always has that and it's a huge advantage for him.
The biggest factor that helped Dak is the Giants total lack of a pass rush and a rebuilding defensive backfield. The Giants pass rush is totally nonexistent .

Nav22

Reaction score
This is proof that even blind squirrels finds acorns every once in a while. It evens happens in Dallas.
Didn’t you just get through saying any top college prospect could SURELY pass the football more effectively than Dak?

Didn’t you just get through saying we could EASILY replace Dak’s production in the draft?

Then Dak goes out and takes a MASSIVE dump right on your face.

Ooops! You don’t know football after all!
:lmao2:

“B-b-but any top college QB would’ve had a perfect passer rating too!”
:angry::angry::angry:

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Dak sucks. Man, if he could've only matched the truly elite QB's this weekend.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak had no running game today to help.
Dak was great.
Come on PJ, you cant be serious if you think having Zeke on the field didnt help make passing easier.
It opens things up in a huge way

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If you utter weird phrases like 'Dak's not good' after yesterday you should be punched in the throat.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Can you Dak defenders at all costs settle down? Makes me want to bookmark these threads whenever we get shut out or score 1 TD all game.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
400+ yards
4+ TDs
Perfect QB Rating.

Dak is only the 4th player in NFL history to accomplish this feat......Biscuit and his one career day came close, but Biscuit only had 354 yardage.

Oh, so you're going with the cherry pick a combination of stats thing. Yeah, I'll pass.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Agreed. But play calling didn't help. Smarty pants offensive mind Nagy had to be the smartest guy in the room and pass 45 times compared to only 12 (!) handoffs. I'm sure the offense would have benefitted from stabilizing with at least attempting a run a game. It couldn't have hurt, obviously.

My thoughts exactly, they never even tride to get a running game going... they looked god awful, BOTH teams. GB didn't do any favors either.

jnday

Reaction score
Ridiculous...
Do you get that excited when players actually do what they are payed to do and beat teams they are supposed to beat? I had little doubt that Dallas would win the game, but I didn’t realize how bad the Giant’s defense will be this year.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
We can't even make it to Monday without the entrenched doom and gloomers coming out. Dak could very well not be elite, but it doesn't matter because for a lot of you there is nothing he can do to ever win you over. It will always be someone else responsible for his success. Aaron Rodgers and co were bad last year, and all we heard was it because he had no receivers. But if he is what you claim Dak isn't, shouldn't he be able to carry garbage players? They also blamed it on Mike McCarthy and his play calling. But you already believe Rodgers to be elite, so there is nothing he can do to no longer be elite. Be consistent folks, like for real. EVERY QB needs talent around them and a great play caller. That is not unique to Dak.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
We can't even make it to Monday without the entrenched doom and gloomers coming out. Dak could very well not be elite, but it doesn't matter because for a lot of you there is nothing he can do to ever win you over. It will always be someone else responsible for his success. Aaron Rodgers and co were bad last year, and all we heard was it because he had no receivers. But if he is what you claim Dak isn't, shouldn't he be able to carry garbage players? They also blamed it on Mike McCarthy and his play calling. But you already believe Rodgers to be elite, so there is nothing he can do to no longer be elite. Be consistent folks, like for real. EVERY QB needs talent around them and a great play caller. That is not unique to Dak.
Some of y’all are just looking to be upset. Don’t get why y’all do that but I guess it makes y’all happy. More happiness to you then.