Twitter: For fans concerned about Dak passing under 200 yards

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
There ya go. So you can understand why others have a hard time moving on to Prescott? Even if they're not realists like you.
I completely understand. But I do not have a hard time backing our quarterback. What good is it to cry over Romo when he's no longer on the team. I can point out daks flaws without completely dismissing his positive skill set

Reactions: G2

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I completely understand. But I do not have a hard time backing our quarterback. What good is it to cry over Romo when he's no longer on the team. I can point out daks flaws without completely dismissing his positive skill set
We can back our QB while still critiquing. I hope Dak develops into a SB Champion but from what I’ve seen so far can’t see it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hilarious how he uses the term “Dak slobberer” but then plays the victim about being attacked by people who are pro Dak.
I’d like to think all Cowboy fans are rooting for Daks success. Some just don’t think he’s a very good QB.

I’m rooting for Jerry to finally do it again but I seriously doubt he will.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
We can back our QB while still critiquing. I hope Dak develops into a SB Champion but from what I’ve seen so far can’t see it.
I agree he's very raw. I want him to succeed. I like his leadership and his character and personality. He is an easy guy to root for. We might not have a dynasty under him but crazier things have happened where teams win the Super Bowl despite the quarterback. All Dak has to do is protect the football and make enough plays. Similar to Eli Manning.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I posted this Sunday night after the game...Since 2016, teams are 25-6 when the QB has a passer rating between 94 and 96. Dak's was 95.4 in the game. Of those QB, the ones with less than 200 yards are 8-1. The ones with no sacks are 7-0.

That's such a weird stat. Why cap the rating at 96?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Was Aikman careless?

Games played 165 - Int 141
Games played 156 - Int 117

Guess whose stats are whose!

False narratives again and again!
Not in the playoffs. He was on point, spot on, an enigma. Meanwhile, Romo was the opposite. In big games, :facepalm:

Reid1boys

Reaction score

How bout we just look at the record of teams since 2005 that had less than 200 yards passing.......... sure if I say, qbs that completed 70% of passes, threw less than 200 yards, had zero interceptions, weather was clear and 75 degrees, and beer was selling for 5 dollars that day... their record was 97-3..... see, you dont need to throw for many yards to be successful....lol

aikemirv

Reaction score
Not in the playoffs. He was on point, spot on, an enigma. Meanwhile, Romo was the opposite. In big games, :facepalm:
Might want to double check that 2014 Green Bay game. I guess you want to bring up his first playoff game against Seattle and his 2nd against NYG right - where he spot on had Crayton in the endzone and bonehead stopped .

The narrative is false - absolutely false and it is old and tiring!

Gator88

Reaction score
Playoff stats per game:

Qb A) 219.3 yards 1.3 TDs 0.3 ints

Qb B) 240.6 yards 1.4 TDs 1.1 ints

You tell me who is who

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I agree he's very raw. I want him to succeed. I like his leadership and his character and personality. He is an easy guy to root for. We might not have a dynasty under him but crazier things have happened where teams win the Super Bowl despite the quarterback. All Dak has to do is protect the football and make enough plays. Similar to Eli Manning.
Problem is we are relying on a dysfunctionally ran franchise to surround a less than great QB.

I’d like our chances better with the front office and coaching staff with a much greater QB.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Playoff stats per game:

Qb A) 219.3 yards 1.3 TDs 0.3 ints

Qb B) 240.6 yards 1.4 TDs 1.1 ints

You tell me who is who
QB A) 3 Super bowl Rings/ Super Bowl mvp.
QB B) No NFC Championship appearances, no Super bowl appearances, no Super bowl mvp.

Which QB is which?