For the clueless Austin haters

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Just to give you an idea on how austin and Zeke will be used.

Please stop hating the guy and get a light bulb moment please!

JBS

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree w the guys opinion..but at least he made an argument, but his argument went down the toilet when he starts naming Smith, Olawale, and Scarbrough...

gmoney112

Reaction score
Austin's speed and the success of the run game are like yin and yang.

You simply have to account for him. You can't just not cover him.

That gives you a lot of options, and he should show more value here because of the run game. I also expect him to help it, and as an aside, the passing game as well especially if we implement more play action.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
"Haters"? :muttley:

If you're not ready to buy the Austin hype in June you're a "hater", as opposed to someone who is waiting to see him do something in a game first. Okay. :rolleyes:
hater stop that

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
"Haters"? :muttley:

If you're not ready to buy the Austin hype in June you're a "hater", as opposed to someone who is waiting to see him do something in a game first. Okay. :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm, that must have been a juicy piece of bait on that hook. Haters o plenty hit the surface with ease!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that Dak can run, too, makes things interesting. I hope it was a good idea for him to cut some of that weight.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean it's not like people being hesitant to go all in on Austin until we see him in game action don't have a track record on the guy to go by.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
My lack of faith that he will be a big contributor has nothing to do with him or his abilities. It has everything to do with our coaches’ ability or lack there of to design and actually call plays in games that can take advantage of his skills. I think we will see the same plays as before 98% of the time with Austin getting an occasional jet sweep. It’s all they know and are comfortable calling in games and I have seen nothing to date that says they can be innovative and are willing to change their offense. If we actually see something different this year, I for one will be pleasantly surprised.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think he adds something we haven't. Sure we sparingly used Dunbar, but Austin is much better than that. He should be heavily involved.

Xelda

Reaction score
All this talk is making me antsy for some football. We are going to have a new identity with recent losses and acquisitions. The sorry, sad, same bit is the coaching in which I have no faith on the offensive side. Still think Marinelli's got what it takes and hope he has the talent it takes to go farther than we have in decades.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Austin gets a fresh start in Dallas and I look forward to see him on the field. He clearly brings much needed speed to the offense and what he did or did not do in St.L/LA I really do not care I only care what he does here in Dallas. Thus far camp reports on him have been positive we will just have to wait and see how he does.