For those that don't want to re-sign Dak, then who?

sbark

Reaction score
I cant imagine all the complaints here if Carr was to start for us lmao.
There's alresdy so many "dink and dunk" complaints, despite it not being true, and then we actually having the biggest checkdown artist in the league? It would be priceless.

Lol at downgrading at QB and thinking "top 10 offense easily". Jesus
Question then.....would a.cooper stick around

BoysForLife

Reaction score
NO THATS NOT WHAT I SAID, HOW IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION THIS BAD!?!? YOU CANT BE THIS DUMB.

My reading comprehension is fine

What I comprehend is that you are unable to offer any support for your opinion, so have resorted to insults instead

And I also comprehend that you're terribly frustrated about that

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
My reading comprehension is fine

What I comprehend is that you are unable to offer any support for your opinion, so have resorted to insults instead

And I also comprehend that you're terribly frustrated about that

No it's not, its pathetic.

Youve already been told you can go to nextgenstats and see Dak's intended air yards per attempt show Dak doesnt dink and dunk. While you give no tangible evidence that he does, because of course there isnt any. You also dont know the difference between fake and cherry picked, you thought they were synonyms. That's 6th grade level stuff my dude. I dont want to make you look any worse and I know that there wont be any intelligent input coming from you so to make this place better, you're blocked!

Hopefully you can do better in the future.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No it's not, its pathetic.

Youve already been told you can go to nextgenstats and see Dak's intended air yards per attempt show Dak doesnt dink and dunk. While you give no tangible evidence that he does, because of course there isnt any. You also dont know the difference between fake and cherry picked, you thought they were synonyms. That's 6th grade level stuff my dude. I dont want to make you look any worse and I know that there wont be any intelligent input coming from you so to make this place better, you're blocked!

Hopefully you can do better in the future.

Lol

"Intended" air yards per attempt

All that tells us is he sometimes tries to throw deep. I'm more interested in what hesh actually able to do effectively.

Which seems to be screens and scrambles. Dink and dunk stuff

One time I bought a Mega Million ticket with the "intention" of winning. FYI I'm still not worth $300 million

Daks intention doesn't mean crap. He struggles mightily with throws down field and most people are aware of it

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Carr's brother beat the piss out of Dak in a passing competition after being out of the league for years

Let's get him instead

PS love how the dink and dunk is described as a "myth". Daks best play is a screen to Zeke and let Zeke do the heavy lifting. That's our bread and butter right now week to week

Lol

conner01

Reaction score
And yet somehow he continually misses wide open guys down field, as he did twice in the 4th quarter today with Gallup

Half his completed deep balls are bad throws that the WR (mostly Cooper) bails him out on
Dak is average and hits about the nfl average in deep throws
I just hope they keep getting deep and he keeps throwing them
He’s gonna hit 1 of 4 so as long as you throw enough of them they pay off