For you Dak fans, a question

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Really do not need your help. Your a troll that is what you do here and it gets old. You have an opinion fine give it but these smart ars threads you start only show what a little man you really are.
When you exhaust your logic and intellect you name call? Grow up, harbor steward.
You want to stifle every view you find contrary to your view. You can express but not others. Who are you mate, the hall monitor?
Watch yer lip, soiler.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
LOL....

Sensitive.........
This just in: Foo Fighters fans at each tour site will be allowed their walkers with them, but no IV equipment. It got antsy last time when fans threw their walkers during a concert brawl. Gen Xers!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
8/8 the NFL is just now speaking of how great an accomplishment that truly is. It’s hard to comprehend for some people. One of the reasons why we are eating it because that’s where we draft average. If we had two or three first second and third overall pick for a while maybe would be great already. Average pics average team. But that means you’re constantly have an opportunity to win but it’s just an opportunity

Precisely, Dust Devil!

All these cumulative 8-8 and 9-7 seasons -- they have the affect of giving us perfectly good average teams with a few stars sprinkled in. Year after year.

Average teams are a fact of life in the NFL. But most teams shake it off, go 4-12, draft wisely, then 10-6.
We on the other hand, can go 25 years with average teams and average drafts and average results.
That, good lad, is the world we live in. A world we seem to embrace with the likes of stars Romo, T.O., Dak and T. Williams and a fat and slow Witten.

O death!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Window of opportunity? What’s that and when have we last had one of those?

It's called a metaphor.
Window of Opportunity means a timeframe in which conditions are positive for a good outcome.
But, since 1997 we seem to be folding quicker than Il Duce's army in 1944.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This just in: Foo Fighters fans at each tour site will be allowed their walkers with them, but no IV equipment. It got antsy last time when fans threw their walkers during a concert brawl. Gen Xers!

I ain't worried. I got pull.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Are you short bus grown up?

When you made that insensitive comment, old fellow, I thought about the couple on the next block. They are raising two wonderful kids. They smile a lot and play well with the neighborhood kids who are 2-3 years older. The bigger kids are very protective of the two.
3 years ago, the short bus that picked them up for school went mainstream. It's now a modern, handicapped-accessible bus that also serves the non-disabled kids. These two great kids 7 and 9 both have mobility and development problems.

Their parents have heard the jokes about short buses and can only shrug. The dad has a new job. With his first and maybe second paycheck, he'll buy them a backyard mini water park. The big kids can't wait to join in, the dad said, smiling. The mom collects aluminum cans and always has a smile.

Bloke, dear jokester, the elder kids who protect the 2 kids seem to have a head start on you when it comes to sensitivity and decorum and understanding.

I just know you wish you hadn't written that.
Your humble Gimme

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I ain't worried. I got pull.

Yeah, that was what @Runwildboys said when he popped the clutch and perched toward the back road into Canada. (who smuggles bacon and molasses to Canada?o_O)

O Death!

The courteous Canadians arrested him at the border but not before singing 'O Canada' to him , giving him a gift basket and presenting $100 in store coupons.
Those are nice blokes those Canadian lads!
Still, they hung on to @Runwildboys. Hope they will be lenient.
But he ain't worried either!:angry:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, that was what @Runwildboys said when he popped the clutch and perched toward the back road into Canada. (who smuggles bacon and molasses to Canada?o_O)

O Death!

The courteous Canadians arrested him at the border but not before singing 'O Canada' to him , giving him a gift basket and presenting $100 in store coupons.
Those are nice blokes those Canadian lads!
Still, they hung on to @Runwildboys. Hope they will be lenient.
But he ain't worried either!:angry:
Once they taste what real bacon is, they'll let me go, and feed their Canadian bacon to the reindeer.

basel90

Reaction score
Romo did the same thing but is praised as some legend around here with nothing but excuses made for him.
Romo was fundamentally a better QB and much more accurate than Dak . But he is not a legend . He did not win many playoffs or lead the team to a SB .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We should just put our blinders on believing and cheering on our guy. Cheerleaders don’t offer criticism.

Grab your Pom Poms girls!!

cowboyscheerleaders.jpg

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dear boy, we are fortunate to have you assess judgment.
But sometimes a troll needs to be humbled.

I suppose my original post rang a bit too true for you to address it head on.

When asking others questions, you might do better to not make a bunch of assumptions within those questions. You’ll get better insight that way. That’s just the reality, if you truly are trying to get peoples honest thoughts.