Former Cowboy coaches not fairing well in job market

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ed reed and Ray lewis are liars. Ok buddy. 3 hall of famers.....one trash coach one trash fan. Hmmmmmmmm

I didn’t say that, of course. But then, I also didn’t agree with your characterization of what Ed Reed and Ray Lewis actually said. What they said was that the game plan for the Ravens game was simplistic.

This was the season after Garrett had reportedly turned down their HC gig, by the way. In a season where our offense finished top-5 in terms of both yards and DVOA, btw.

Reed was dogging Garrett and sticking up for Harbaugh. I think that’s great. That’s what he should be doing.

But does it surprise me that you’re not capable of evaluating the team’s actual offensive performance that season? No. You know why? Because you have strong opinions and very little idea what you’re talking about.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I didn’t say that, of course. But then, I also didn’t agree with your characterization of what Ed Reed and Ray Lewis actually said. What they said was that the game plan for the Ravens game was simplistic.

This was the season after Garrett had reportedly turned down their HC gig, by the way. In a season where our offense finished top-5 in terms of both yards and DVOA, btw.

Reed was dogging Garrett and sticking up for Harbaugh. I think that’s great. That’s what he should be doing.

But does it surprise me that you’re not capable of evaluating the team’s actual offensive performance that season? No. You know why? Because you have strong opinions and very little idea what you’re talking about.
IRVING, Texas -- Ray Lewis and Ed Reed teed off on Jason Garrett after the last time the Ravens faced the Cowboys, ripping Garrett for running a predictable offense following Baltimore’s win that turned out the lights on Texas Stadium.

Jokes

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IRVING, Texas -- Ray Lewis and Ed Reed teed off on Jason Garrett after the last time the Ravens faced the Cowboys, ripping Garrett for running a predictable offense following Baltimore’s win that turned out the lights on Texas Stadium.

Jokes

What is it you think you just did there?