Twitter: Former GM, Randy Mueller top 10 QBs under age 33, Dak's 7

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Guy was a GM in the AAF and Director of Pro Personnel XFL when all was said and done. His last season in Miami, he was 1-15.

He also has Trevor Lawrence about Dak, and he hasn’t played a snap yet. And he has Watson above him and this is QBs under 33 anyways, not QBs overall.

Yes, it’s stupid.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Are you under the impression I can’t read?
I understand the nature of the article. I’m simply pointing out that “7th” in a list with specific criteria isn’t really doing Dak any favors, and wouldn’t really sway anyone’s opinion of him who’s opinion could be swayed.

Don’t agree about the peak age either, assume it was set there to allow for a 5 year projection.

I love Dak though, just don’t really see any particular value in this list.
You either can't read or use logic.
You don't get to add both draftees and ye to be drafte4d players but also add players over 33.
That isn't exactly controversial.
Dak is a top 10 QB now, tomorrow and for a long while.
He "may" never be a top 5 QB but it isn't hard to argue he was one when he was injured.

Anyone trying to argue he's outside the top 10 is an idiot of epic proportions.
Not even Eagles fans believe that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Why does there have to be qualifiers? Why the arbitrary "under 33?" You're either top 10 or not. No qualifiers.
Because you don't build a team around QBs 33 or over.
This ex-GM is rating QBs he'd build around.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hit and run coward...that's what you are. Take you race card and shove it, boy!

This is a really sad view on your part as it has zero and I do mean zero to do with anything. The reason is for 5 seasons zip, the team already made the mistake with another QB who got nowhere. It is not the man it is the perceived value vs talents for a QB who is not a game changer in many’s view. You do realize Dak is the highest paid QB per cap $ this year and Jerry will most likely sign him next year. Your sick race baiting needs to go away it is a sad pathetic view.
A Hit Dog Hollers??...:lmao2:

So the standard is production in a QBs First 5 years?

Look at the Dak Hater moving the Goal Post again....Dak first 5 years are better or comparable to the best in his draft class. Facts Sir!

So again @Brax and
@5Stars why do you hate Dak?

:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Look at the Dak Hater moving the Goal Post again....Dak first 5 years are better or comparable to the best in his draft class. Facts Sir!

So again @Brax and

Tell us about your race card, Qcard!

giggle...giggle...giggle

Get lost boy....or girl, which ever you are.

Proof

Reaction score
You either can't read or use logic.
You don't get to add both draftees and ye to be drafte4d players but also add players over 33.
That isn't exactly controversial.
Dak is a top 10 QB now, tomorrow and for a long while.
He "may" never be a top 5 QB but it isn't hard to argue he was one when he was injured.

Anyone trying to argue he's outside the top 10 is an idiot of epic proportions.
Not even Eagles fans believe that.

So angry. But we’ll just go with me not being able to read or use logic. You got it my guy. For what it’s worth I’m a huge Dak fan.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
How does the writer randomly pick the age of 33 for this article? It's as if he looked at his original list of under 30 and saw some names missing, lol. And also how does Lawrence even make the list?

USArmyVet

Reaction score

So again @Brax and

Do you say anything other than 'moving the goalposts'?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I didn’t insinuate anything.....your mind processed my response however it is wired.

Like I said, we know what you are “crying” about every time you move the Goal Post (stats) but it is the constant moving that is a head scratcher :huh:......Dak Hate in a nutshell.

You continuing to use the term 'move the goalposts'......your need to love on Dak in his nutshell.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
agree but Tannheill is not better close to the same so yes Daks wanting elite money from being just very good is the issue.. tannehill type money should be Daks market..i say not dime over 35/..to those that keep saying Jones dropped the ball not signing him earler, sat on their hands , really what clueless world do you live in?

they offered serious big time top 5 money and dak refused it.they did no such thing as to sit on their hands..some fans just dont get it..you are worth what your boss offers you..you dont always get what you demand..Jones did the smart thing vs what philly and LA did amongst others..

so lets be real Dak did this to himself not Jerry, he turned down 4 offers..then gets hurt and gives us 4 games for 32 mil..to be 9-12 in your last starts and want even Watson money is unrealistic..i know its not just his record but he is the QB wanting more then 2times the next guy on the team, well elite players carry teams even bad ones at times
The only thing Dak did wrong was buy into everything Todd France was whispering in his ear.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hebert past Dak? Thats not even in the conversation yet. As far as Allen, no way I take Allen over Dak. One GREAT year for Allen doenst trump what Dak has done.

Rogers is missing from that list also.
Your talent evaluation skills are obviously lacking,, stick to what you do best, telling everyone with clear vision that we are idiots.... :thumbup:

waving monkey

Reaction score
The rookie draft class is a monster I think Justin Herbert will equal Mahomes. Mahomes sat a year.

ghst187

Reaction score
Agree with all but two ahead of Dak. Herbert...maybe in a year. Watson...no