Twitter: Former GM, Randy Mueller top 10 QBs under age 33, Dak's 7

Reaction score

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody despises Dak more than Cowboys fans

That's stupid...how could that be, I have never met the man? How could I despise him?

Stop using words you don't understand. Go outside and kill a wolf...

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak Hate has nothing to do with extension or size of contract....We know exactly what they are crying about every time they move the goal post.
Wrong...it has everything to do with the money...I like Dak for nothing over 32-35 mil..and I still think that's to much.

nobody

Reaction score
Why does there have to be qualifiers? Why the arbitrary "under 33?" You're either top 10 or not. No qualifiers.

morat1959

Reaction score
LOL, Dak is 7 among those under 33
Next year most NFL GMs would put Burrow above him
You add Brady, Brees and suddenly Dak is at 10 overall

After 5 years in the NFL Dak is who he is
He’s good not great

he will need a lot of help to have any hope of winning a SB

Bottom line is he does not deserve 35+ million or we are not winning a SB with him
You just nailed it!

nobody

Reaction score
Just read the article. It’s a list of what he thinks the top qbs will be in 2026, not now.

Fair enough. And I already thought he was top 10. Just sick of all of the qualifiers people throw out. :)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don’t know you tell me why all the Dak Hate?

You do realize that those that question re-signing Dak do it based on stats and not emotions....or in your case insinuating that people do not like Dak because of his race.....that is when you lose the debate altogether and just make in a mockery.

Dak could be black, white, green, or yellow and it would not matter: his race has nothing to do with people not wanting to re-sign him so stop with the race baiting.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
You do realize that those that question re-signing Dak do it based on stats and not emotions....or in your case insinuating that people do not like Dak because of his race.....that is when you lose the debate altogether and just make in a mockery.

Dak could be black, white, green, or yellow and it would not matter: his race has nothing to do with people not wanting to re-sign him so stop with the race baiting.

If it makes any of you feel better, I’m really, really glad Dallas didn’t sign Kirk Cousins.
I know. It’s not making you feel any better.....LOL

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Seriously, that's what it is. Very very few posters think he is either elite or terrible. Maybe dozen or fewer on the entire site.

5-10 QB. He really did improve his deep ball and accuracy down the field. Kind of annoying poor placement on short balls. Not the best at seeing the field.

His huge improvement in accuracy is a sign he *might* be able to move into the elite tier. Short balls should be fixable. Seeing the field should improve with experience.

Qcard

Reaction score

I didn’t insinuate anything.....your mind processed my response however it is wired.

Like I said, we know what you are “crying” about every time you move the Goal Post (stats) but it is the constant moving that is a head scratcher :huh:......Dak Hate in a nutshell.

Brax

Reaction score
I don’t know you tell me why all the Dak Hate?
This is a really sad view on your part as it has zero and I do mean zero to do with anything. The reason is for 5 seasons zip, the team already made the mistake with another QB who got nowhere. It is not the man it is the perceived value vs talents for a QB who is not a game changer in many’s view. You do realize Dak is the highest paid QB per cap $ this year and Jerry will most likely sign him next year. Your sick race baiting needs to go away it is a sad pathetic view.

khiladi

Reaction score
Guy was a GM in the AAF and Director of Pro Personnel XFL when all was said and done. His last season in Miami, he was 1-15.

He also has Trevor Lawrence about Dak, and he hasn’t played a snap yet. And he has Watson above him and this is QBs under 33 anyways, not QBs overall.

Last edited:

AndyH

Reaction score
Any list that has Justin Herbert ahead of Russell Wilson is worthless.