Former NFL WR Brandon Marshall On Dak

The Natural

Reaction score
You're the one that made the comment about the opinion of a former NFL player ...that's where you took the topic, not, me. I just responded to where you took it.

The reality is you attempted to discredit the opinion of a very good former NFL player based on the fact his NFL team didn't win championships, yet you have an entirely different bar for yourself and those that agree with you.

If you set playing on championships teams in the NFL as the bar that has to be reached for an opinion to matter, it has to apply to all opinions.

But, apparently the bar you set for the opinion of you and those that agree with you is just being a random guy with a computer willing to post on a website.
You said all this and didnt answer the question.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said all this and didnt answer the question.
The question didn't make sense because it was based on the notion I was the one that started talking about the qualifications of people who give an opinion, when it was actually you that did that.

But, once again, you have a different standard for yourself than for others.

The Natural

Reaction score
The question didn't make sense because it was based on the notion I was the one that started talking about the qualifications of people who give an opinion, when it was actually you that did that.

But, once again, you have a different standard for yourself than for others.
is the thread about a CZ poster or an NFL player

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
is the thread about a CZ poster or an NFL player
You made it about the opinion of people commenting on that player. Accordingly, your opinion doesn't matter because you don't meet the qualifications you set yourself for having an opinion about the player.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak seems like he's going to be here so better get on board or drive yourself crazy....

The Natural

Reaction score
You made it about the opinion of people commenting on that player. Accordingly, your opinion doesn't matter because you don't meet the qualifications you set yourself for having an opinion about the player.
is the thread about me or an nfl player

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak is what Dak is. And in todays NFL that amounts to 60 plus mill. You have "ONE" !! Quarterback who's untouchable and that is Mahomes. And even he would of been said to "suck" if the Niners had only known the rules. So, Dak is no better or worse than any other quarterback not named Mahomes. Truth never needs to lie.....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
is the thread about me or an nfl player
WAs the thread about an NFL player or about a former NFL player that commented on that NFL player?

Again, and still, you are trying to apply a different standard on others than on yourself.

The Natural

Reaction score
WAs the thread about an NFL player or about a former NFL player that commented on that NFL player?

Again, and still, you are trying to apply a different standard on others than on yourself.
I can see you're one of those "always have to have the last word" type of broads. Prove me wrong and dont quote me again.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see you're one of those "always have to have the last word" type of broads. Prove me wrong and dont quote me again.
Broad? lol. Where does that come from?

But, no, I'm the one that expects fair minded comments.

You, on the other hand, are continuing to try and get the last word easily as much as I am, but again, you have a different standard for yourself than others.

The Natural

Reaction score
Broad? lol. Where does that come from?

But, no, I'm the one that has to have fair minded comments.

You, on the other hand, are continuing to try and get the last word easily as much as I am, but again, have a different standard for yourself than others.
russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
wow thanks a lot for another DAK post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

another exact what we don't need is another dak post!!

Who cares what other people think of him, I don't even care what you all think of him, he's our quarterback right now that's not going to change maybe it will in 2025 and beyond but this year he's our quarterback!!!!!!!

having post after post with 70% of them are about our quarterback is getting old I mean this is the only subject that seems to keep this place alive,

I don't know what we would do if we didn't talk about the quarterback who by the way is one of 53 pieces on this team including the coaching staff if you want to add them in over the years and somehow we keep talking about the quarterback not the lack of a run game not the lack of a physical offensive line not that the defense**** the bed in the playoff games more than one of them by the way since 2016 the defense was horrible that would be three of those five losses were defense related and all of them had a lack of a run game and a lack of physical offensive line you show me when Troy or Roger had to play a game without their wonderful Hall of Fame running backs and big physical offensive line and elite coaching Staffs...

Show me where Roger or Troy carried the team in the playoffs when their run game didn't show up their offensive line either was just bad or beat up and they literally had to throw for 400 yards in four or five touchdowns to win a game because that's what Prescott would have had to do againt GB!...

and yet none of those other guys did that I watched those games those guys threw a lot of interceptions both in the regular season and the playoffs and their teams covered it up because they were great teams that were team does not get thrown around enough and I'm tired of hearing all the feedback of how Prescott like Peyton Manning did early in his career he started off 3-6 he started off with people questioning him and he finally broke through and won a Super Bowl in year 9...

lots of quarterbacks were late bloomers you can't do it alone even John Elway needed a great running back to nail it down... If not you get a guy like I don't know how long did Dan Marino play and never won a championship.... so maybe Prescott finally one day we'll make it to an NFC championship or a Super Bowl and never win one and then he'll be on marinos level,
right, I mean give this guy some fairness here you cannot be Superman in a game where you don't have your team show up you cannot carry your team alone that is not how it works in the playoffs you're meeting the best of the best and when you can't play well in the trenches and when nobody's getting open or you have a game where there's 14 penalties somehow we keep talking about the quarterback..

Sure the last game he could have played better but even if he played close to perfect we probably still lose that game by 10 or more points the defense couldn't stop a Nosebleed with three surgeons they would they couldn't do anything they were that bad they were bad all season and Jack somehow did carry the team in a couple of those games like in the Seattle game that's what that playoff game against Green Bay would have been ohh don't part don't dare make a mistake on offense cause your defense is going to be terrible that is the pressure the offense is under when the defense can't stop anyone show me Lamar Jackson his defense gave up three points in one game and only 17 first half points but pitched a shutout in the second-half and gave their offense a chance to win the game and they couldn't that's on Lamar Jackson Mr. MVP the office did choke you give us a defense like that I mean Lamar Jackson got to play with the top rushing team in the league with the top defense in the league and he still didn't make the Super Bowl and his team actually showed up in the playoffs this defense showed up his special team showed up it was him and some of his buddies on offense that screwed that game up that was clear..​
Can you please expand on this further?

Verdict

Reaction score
I think you have to build the best team possible. I don't think a 60 million dollar cap hit to your QB should stop that. I look at our flaws last year and we completely mishandled running back, defensive tackle and linebacker. This didn't take breaking the bank to fill these holes.
I agree. Tagging Pollard was the wrong move. We should have drafted a RB last year and let Pollard walk. I’m willing to give the Cowboys a bit more slack at LB due to the fact that Overshown was lost due to injury before the season ever started. But we needed linebacker help in the worst way.

Don’t get me started on DT. Lol. We’ve been needing players there for 20 years.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree. Tagging Pollard was the wrong move. We should have drafted a RB last year and let Pollard walk. I’m willing to give the Cowboys a bit more slack at LB due to the fact that Overshown was lost due to injury before the season ever started. But we needed linebacker help in the worst way.

Don’t get me started on DT. Lol. We’ve been needing players there for 20 years.
Overshown is not a Mike LB.