News: Fox: Bengals unhappy over Evan McPherson watching Super Bowl halftime show

The Natural

Reaction score
Nah this isnt a good look. Keep your *** in the locker room with your teammates. This thread brought out the alt boys too I see.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It did have a bad look to it seen him sitting out there watching the halftime show while his team was in the locker room preparing for the second half. I’ve never seen a player do that before.

Kickers kick when called upon. He did his job when they sent him out there.

It's not like he was going to be involved in second half game strategy.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It did have a bad look to it seen him sitting out there watching the halftime show while his team was in the locker room preparing for the second half. I’ve never seen a player do that before.
Michael Irvin watched the entire Michael Jackson halftime performance while his team was prepping for the second half

plasticman

Reaction score
Stupid..........or extremely confident?

If it was a choice between my kicker sitting there in the lockerroom feeling the tension and pressure or keeping him loose by watching the show.......

What adjustments did he have to prepare for?

"Okay....um.....just keep doing what you are doing......don't miss......."

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kickers kick when called upon. He did his job when they sent him out there.

It's not like he was going to be involved in second half game strategy.

It still looked odd. Apparently his teammates weren’t very happy about it. He should’ve stayed in the lockerroom with his team, he was there to do a job not watch the halftime show.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I thought it was beyond dumb that he did it, but it had no impact on anything.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Michael Irvin watched the entire Michael Jackson halftime performance while his team was prepping for the second half

He was on the sidelines watching the show while the team was in the locker room prepping for the second half?

dogberry

Reaction score
What would a sports psychologist recommend to keep a kicker’s nerves under control?

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
He was on the sidelines watching the show while the team was in the locker room prepping for the second half?
Not sure where he was at but Nate Newton told the story. He wasn’t with the team and snuck off and watched the entire show. All the players were envious lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
First things first, the music is incredible, and everyone saying otherwise happen to be wrong.

Second things second, he was not the only player to remain on the sideline during the show, but he was the only one cameras caught.

Well, I'm not a fan of rap music ( old school here ), nothing personal, just not my cup of tea but I'll say that halftime show blew up social media with rave reviews. Some call it the best halftime show ever.......

Flamma

Reaction score
Who cares where the kicker was during the halftime show? They probably just found out about this yesterday. .